Howdy! I'm your debt helper
First Source Advantage LLC: 5 Key complaints against the CARate This Article:
First Source Advantage LLC, based in Amherst, New York is a collection agency that collects debt payments on behalf of credit card issuers. The company was established in 1995. It was formerly known as Account Solutions Group LLC, a subsidiary of Firstsource Solutions Ltd. If you want to know about the experiences of the debtors with the First Source Advantage LLC and the contact details of the company, glance through the topics below:
- What are the experiences of debtors with the company?
- What are the contact details of First Source Advantage LLC?
What are the experiences of debtors with the company?
A number of consumers have come forward and given their feedback on First Source Advantage in our forums. Here's what they've said.
- Harassing calls: First Source Advantage LLC was making harassing calls to a consumer. When the consumer stopped answering calls, the company called his family repeatedly and spoke to them very rudely. Even after repeated requests to stop their calls, First Source Advantage LLC didn't refrain from harassing the consumer.
- Making false claims: Some consumers have claimed that the company might not be legitimate. According to those consumers, First Source Advantage LLC has been making false claims to debtors without being able to validate the debts they owe.
- Unauthorized withdrawal of funds: First Source Advantage has withdrawn money from consumers' checking accounts without authorization and without sending a monthly billing statement.
- Problem with payments: A consumer had a medical debt which was sent into collections because one of his payments was not recorded. First Source Advantage was the collection agency in charge of the debt. A representative from the company made arrangement for payment of the unrecorded bill. One of the customer representatives from First Source Advantage didn't like the arrangement and started to threaten the consumer over phone. The consumer finally contacted his creditor who asked the collection agency to stop their harassment. The creditor also asked the consumer to make payments directly to him.
- Adding extra charges without reason: Some consumers claim that First Source Advantage has been charging late fees, over-limit charges, and other fees every month, even though they have been sending payments twice a month.
What are the contact details of First Source Advantage LLC?
If you'd like to contact First Source Advantage LLC, use the details given below.
First Source Advantage
205 Bryant Woods South
NY 14228 3609