Debt Consolidation Forums
Debt Management and Debt Consolidation
by Unregistered Sat, 05/18/2013 - 11:36
by Berry Fri, 05/17/2013 - 12:58
by Unregistered Fri, 05/17/2013 - 13:43
by Unregistered Sat, 05/18/2013 - 10:06
by Unregistered Wed, 05/08/2013 - 10:53
Other financial topics
by Unregistered Thu, 05/09/2013 - 05:05
by Unregistered Mon, 04/15/2013 - 16:54
by ASmith Sat, 05/11/2013 - 15:38
by walkertammyann35 Wed, 05/15/2013 - 13:00
Stories from the community
Tue, 04/02/2013 - 20:10
Miscellaneous - Hangout forums
Wed, 05/15/2013 - 05:10
Tue, 05/14/2013 - 05:30
Thu, 05/02/2013 - 22:26
Moderators and Members forums
No forum found under this category
|Debt Consolidation Forums Statistics|
Welcome to our newest member, danid
Top 10 Online Financial Resources
- By signing up for counseling session, your provided details (Name, Email ID and Phone No.) will be forwarded to the company advertising on the DebtCC. However, you have no obligation to use their services.
- Some creditors and collection agencies refuse to lower the pay off amount, interest rate, and fees owed by the consumer.
- Creditors/collection agencies can make collection calls and file lawsuits against the consumers represented by the debt relief companies.
- Debt relief services may have a negative impact on the consumer's creditworthiness and his overall debt amount may increase due to the accumulation of extra fees.
- The amount which the consumer saves with the use of debt relief services can be regarded as taxable income.
Page loaded in 1.389 seconds.