Howdy! I'm your debt helper
Federal Debt Relief Program - Has it been helpful to consumers?Rate This Article:
Federal Debt Relief System is a private company that promises to get customers free from financial burdens through their Federal Debt Relief Program. People dealing with this company have mixed experience, which they've shared with the DebtCC community. If you wish to know whether or not people are satisfied with Federal Debt Relief Program, have a look at the topics given below:
- Are people satisfied with Federal Debt Relief Program?
- Do customers have complaints against the company?
Are people satisfied with Federal Debt Relief Program?
There are people who are satisfied with this program, claiming that the company does deliver what they promise, and are quite pleased with the way the company has handled their cases.
One customer says that he was in their relief program for 6 months and was satisfied with the service. The company kept him informed about his case and whenever he had any problems, he contacted the client care department and the representatives helped him.
There are other customers who were in the program for 6-8 months and have never had a problem with the Federal Debt Relief Plan. One customer claims that he completed the program successfully.
Do customers have complaints against the company?
Though a few customers have shared positive feedback about the company, there are many who have complaints against them. Some of the common complaints against Federal Debt Relief System are:
- Unwilling to provide anything in writing: Many consumers complain that the company does not provide them with any written documents. They make a lot of promises when you call them, but when you ask them to send you information on how they work, they often do not respond. Learn more...
- Asking for sensitive information: Many people complain that when they call the company, the representatives ask for unnecessary and sensitive personal information. They often ask for the customer's social security number, driver's license number, etc. Find out more...
- Lack of communication: Some of those who enrolled in a program claim that the company did not provide them with any information about their cases. The company did not send them any information to keep them updated on the progress of their case.
One customer alleges that when he inquired about his accounts and the company's dealings with his creditors, they stopped returning his calls. The customer then received a collections summons for the debt and had to appear in court. Dissatisfied with the service, he quit the program and started negotiating with his creditors on his own. Learn moreâ€¦
- Failure to stop creditors: Many customers are angry that the Federal Debt Program failed to stop creditor harassment. One customer said he was constantly harassed by creditors even though he paid the company well over $7k. Some consumers said they got sued by creditors and the company could do nothing to protect them. Find out more...
- False claims: Some of the customers allege that Federal Debt Relief Services made false claims to customers. When they ask the company to provide them with some information in support of their claims, they fail to prove any.
One customer says the company claims to work with 112 law firms to relieve the customers from debts. But when he wanted some information about those law firms, the company representative started giving excuses and failed to provide any information whatsoever. He suspects that the company makes false claims about working with reputable law firms to relieve customers from their financial burdens. Find out moreâ€¦