W2 deadline for an employer â€“ any idea?
Sub: W2 deadline for an employer â€“ any idea?
Thu, 02/18/2010 - 13:43
Wulfisms: my blog
The four 'no's
of dealing with collectors:
Tellin' you all the zomby troof
Here I'm is, the zomby woof
[Frank Zappa, 1988 - R.I.P.]
Top 10 Online Financial Resources
- By signing up for counseling session, your provided details (Name, Email ID and Phone No.) will be forwarded to the company advertising on the DebtCC. However, you have no obligation to use their services.
- Some creditors and collection agencies refuse to lower the pay off amount, interest rate, and fees owed by the consumer.
- Creditors/collection agencies can make collection calls and file lawsuits against the consumers represented by the debt relief companies.
- Debt relief services may have a negative impact on the consumer's creditworthiness and his overall debt amount may increase due to the accumulation of extra fees.
- The amount which the consumer saves with the use of debt relief services can be regarded as taxable income.
Page loaded in 0.230 seconds.