member profile picture

Hi There, I am a Canadian citizen and have credit card debt from when I was a student in US. I can't pay even the minimum payments anymore. I have nothing in US but an empty bank account and a Po box address. While they don't have my address in Canada, they do have my phone number. What can credit card companies do if I stop making payments? What choices do I have?

More information
  • Files must be less than 500 MB.
  • Allowed file types: txt pdf jpg jpeg png.

Page loaded in 0.748 seconds.