member profile picture
Posts: 1
Credits: 0

I have a debt for a car that I no longer have. My wages have been garnished and my bank accounts have been interrupted. I have paid at least half of the owed amount and now my balance is more than what I initially owed. What can I do?

More information
  • Files must be less than 500 MB.
  • Allowed file types: txt pdf jpg jpeg png.

Page loaded in 0.841 seconds.