member profile picture
Posts: 2
Credits: 0

so tomorrow im planning on going to al lmy places to let them know that i need payment plans and or they need to know that im thinking of filing for bankruptcy because i cannot pay these things anymore. i withdrew all my money out of my account and opened a new one. is there something that i can take to these people to document what im going to do, to revoke my authorization to debit my acct? i live in texas. im so seriously about this and i need to do the same for my husband. please advise of what it is i need to take or say. im also going to place my old account on a block and or even cancel it. i just want to make sure i do this legally. please tell me what to do !

More information
  • Files must be less than 500 MB.
  • Allowed file types: txt pdf jpg jpeg png.

Page loaded in 0.773 seconds.