Assuming they do not reply, how do we motion for it to be dismissed? Do we go to court and motion there? My girlfriend doesn't want to deal with the hassle of going to court. We just want to know what led to this debt and assuming it doesn't relate to fraudulent charges, i.e. we owe it, just pay it and be done with it. But the costs they are adding seem ridiculous, particularly the court related costs.

Sub: #1 posted on Sat, 06/07/2008 - 14:36

tomdav tomdav

(Posts: 2 | Credits: 7.84)

Your Answer

More information
  • Files must be less than 500 MB.
  • Allowed file types: txt pdf jpg jpeg png.

Page loaded in 0.840 seconds.