member profile picture
Posts: 1
Credits: 0

My daughter is way behind on her student loans. The loan has been turned over to a collection agency who is demanding way more than she can pay and threatening to garnish her wages. Can these people be negotiated with to allow a reasonable payment and to stop or forgive interest accumulated on this loan?

More information
  • Files must be less than 500 MB.
  • Allowed file types: txt pdf jpg jpeg png.

Page loaded in 0.712 seconds.