Skip to main content
index page

Our New Chat Room

Submitted by Vikas on Sat, 04/23/2005 - 19:09
Credits:
[Donate]

Hi to all my friends of debt consolidation care,

We thank you all for your help and support, your active participation has inspired us to introduce more features for our member community.

This time it is a chat room, have a look at have a look at it and let us know your feedback. Our site has only one username and password through out so you can login to the chat room with the same username and password.

If you need more features under chat please update this thread with your suggestion. Our only goal is to build a helping hand for our society providing debt help and honest information.

Thanks
Vikas
Debt Consolidation Care Team

We are planning more things for the chat room. It will be a community chat room, for people by people.

Enjoy Chat room, your suggestions are welcome.

Vikas

Submitted by Vikas on Wed, 04/27/2005 - 09:25

Vikas

( Posts: 2019 | Credits: )

[quote=Pammila]Hello, great to be here, will drop in on chat often.

Thanks,

Pammila[/quote] :D

Submitted by on Tue, 05/24/2005 - 13:45

( Posts: 202330 | Credits: )

[quote=Vikas]We are planning more things for the chat room. It will be a community chat room, for people by people.

Enjoy Chat room, your suggestions are welcome.

Vikas[/quote]THank you Vikas!! This will be Great!
This forum is Wonderful! I look forward to meeting all of you. Will stop by often.
Krista :)

Submitted by on Wed, 06/29/2005 - 05:48

Hi Krista :D

We will appreciate your active participation in the forums with your comments and suggestions. You can join the forums for regular updates on debt consolidation and related issues and enjoy the services designed for the members exclusively in this site.

Regards
Roxette

Submitted by roxette on Wed, 06/29/2005 - 14:41

roxette

( Posts: 4009 | Credits: )

[quote=Vikas]Hi to all my friends of debt consolidation care,

We thank you all for your help and support, your active participation has inspired us to introduce more features for our member community.

This time it is a chat room, have a look at http://www.debtconsolidationcare.com/chat/ , have a look at it and let us know your feedback. Our site has only one username and password through out so you can login to the chat room with the same username and password.

If you need more features under chat please update this thread with your suggestion. Our only goal is to build a helping hand for our society providing debt help and honest information.

Thanks
Vikas
Debt Consolidation Care Team[/quote]

It appears as if the chat is not functioning. Is it still working? Or has it been disconnected?

I just wanted to check it out agin to see how it was going. however, the link does not work.

Actually, the link works but the chat room does not load.

thanks

Submitted by benjaminz6 on Fri, 07/01/2005 - 17:07

benjaminz6

( Posts: 256 | Credits: )

[quote=roxette]Hi benjaminz6

Since the chatroom uses flash animation software, it will load in your machine if flash is enabled in your computer.

Hoping to see you soon in the chatroom.

http://www.debtconsolidationcare.com/chat/

Regards
Roxette[/quote]

Oh wow, I guess then I don't have flash on my computer.

But it is weird because I was able to log on to the chat room about a month ago. And I didn't have a problem then.

So i don't know why I am having a problem today.

Well I guess then I will just have to download the flash again and try again another day.

thanks

Submitted by benjaminz6 on Fri, 07/01/2005 - 17:46

benjaminz6

[quote=benjaminz6][quote=roxette]Hi benjaminz6

Since the chatroom uses flash animation software, it will load in your machine if flash is enabled in your computer.

Hoping to see you soon in the chatroom.

http://www.debtconsolidationcare.com/chat/

Regards
Roxette[/quote]

Oh wow, I guess then I don't have flash on my computer.

But it is weird because I was able to log on to the chat room about a month ago. And I didn't have a problem then.

So i don't know why I am having a problem today.

Well I guess then I will just have to download the flash again and try again another day.

thanks[/quote]

I don't know what is going on. i downloaded flash two times and it is still not working.

So maybe someone could help me with the troubleshooting because I have no idea why it is not loading for me.

It just says loading settings and it stays on 0%. Since I have been waiting for 5 minutes I am assuming that it wont come on for me.

So I guess I need help with this.

Submitted by benjaminz6 on Sun, 07/10/2005 - 00:03

benjaminz6

Hi benjaminz6

I thought to catch you in the chat room. But I found that it is not working in my computer also. It seems to be some technical error.

I will pass it on to Mike or Vikas and they will look into this matter soon.

By the way, I am enjoying reading your posts. Together we will make this forum, a real help in hand.

How is everything at your end? Hope you must be having wonderful times. :D

Regards
Roxette

Submitted by roxette on Mon, 07/11/2005 - 13:53

roxette

[quote=roxette]Hi benjaminz6

I thought to catch you in the chat room. But I found that it is not working in my computer also. It seems to be some technical error.

I will pass it on to Mike or Vikas and they will look into this matter soon.

By the way, I am enjoying reading your posts. Together we will make this forum, a real help in hand.

How is everything at your end? Hope you must be having wonderful times. :D

Regards
Roxette[/quote]

Well, i m glad that this problem does not only effect my computer. because i was starting to get worried.

Maybe they shut down the chat room. That was my first impression. So, that might be what happened.

oh, well I also enjoy reading your posts. I find it great that I could learn a few things from our posts that I haven't thought of. Very insightful. So keep up the good work.

I'm glad that people are really appreciating the help we are trying to give. Just one thank you really helps to re-inspire my commitment to helping those in trouble with debt. And lately, we have been getting many thank yous. So it does indeed feel great on my end.

Submitted by benjaminz6 on Mon, 07/11/2005 - 18:55

benjaminz6

Benjamin

I also feel great by those numerous "thank you" which people offer to both of us. I feel that we both should continue this hard work with the same spirit and get the blessings of so many innocent people who are struggling hard in their lives.

By the way, have you sent mail to Mike or Vikas to encash your debtcc points? Let me know, I am also thinking of sending a mail to them. But I don't have a pay pal account. I wish I should create one. :D

Regards
Roxette

Submitted by roxette on Tue, 07/12/2005 - 11:21

roxette

[quote=roxette]Benjamin

I also feel great by those numerous "thank you" which people offer to both of us. I feel that we both should continue this hard work with the same spirit and get the blessings of so many innocent people who are struggling hard in their lives.

By the way, have you sent mail to Mike or Vikas to encash your debtcc points? Let me know, I am also thinking of sending a mail to them. But I don't have a pay pal account. I wish I should create one. :D

Regards
Roxette[/quote]

Yes, hopefully the "thank yous" will continue to pour in. But the work is just as rewarding without them.

Oh so you are planning to cash-in your points. Well, yes, you have earned a lot. So it might be a good idea just in case you need the money.

I think that I might wait until I reach the $500 point. i am a long way from there. So I am just going with the flow.

You don't only have to use a paypal account in order to retrieve your funds. I think that they could also send you a check.

I might have to use that option because paypal deducts a small percentage of your money when you use their service. That was kind of annoying . So I just might wait and have them send me a check.

best regards,

Benjamin

Submitted by benjaminz6 on Tue, 07/12/2005 - 17:56

benjaminz6

Hi Benjamin

Quote:

I think that I might wait until I reach the $500 point. I am a long way from there. So I am just going with the flow.

Ok, I will wait for you so that you reach your mark. I wish that I will encash it along with you.

It's nice to have you in the forums regularly. Was hoping to see Jerry Tucker and Pammia too in the recent times.

Take the best care of your health and stay in touch :D

Regards
Roxette

Submitted by roxette on Wed, 07/13/2005 - 16:13

roxette

Vikas:

Chat seems to be working for me. The question is, will Moderators have the rights to boot/kick if needed? We don't need people logging in, spam bots, harassers, etc ... and ruining the experience for everyone.

It looks really cool and promising. Any chat room, however, will need some kind of moderation to prevent abuse - I think perhaps we should divide the chat into the same categories as the forum (into rooms for each topic) then have the moderators moderate the chat? Does that sound doable? Thoughts anyone.....

Also, I just noticed our email addresses are exposed. Can we (for the sake of privacy) crop the username to show the same as the forum? This will help with confusion as well.

Submitted by cryptowizard on Tue, 09/20/2005 - 07:53

cryptowizard

( Posts: 116 | Credits: )

Let's give it a push, I am sure we will be able to take care of spammers and abusers the way we have done for forums.

Submitted by Vikas on Tue, 09/20/2005 - 12:36

Vikas

( Posts: 2019 | Credits: )

Okay Vikas,
most of the people that I know want to go and have live one on one chats with the other people from the community are they able to be open and ask questions and get answers or do they have to have their own member's i.d. they are also intrested in joining but I know some of them have questions and what to speak live one on one in a chat is it open for that?

Submitted by chmartinbaby06 on Tue, 09/20/2005 - 21:17

chmartinbaby06

( Posts: 381 | Credits: )

umm...looking for some help, have some questions, need some answeres, anybody out there?

Submitted by on Wed, 09/21/2005 - 06:25