Skip to main content
index page

800-963-6230 Any one know this? Please!!

Submitted by Angel on Wed, 02/15/2006 - 05:52
Credits:
[Donate]

:?:

[font=Arial][/font]OMG!! they just called me too! i cant believe how much of a fool i am! i dont have a credit card and have been wanting one.. so i said yes.. what i fool i am. i knew it was kinda weird to give out my info.. but i did neways..they just called about 20 mins ago.. what can i do to stop them from taking the money? thats all the money i have! i now know never to give out my info again! help me if you can please! what do i do??

Submitted by on Mon, 07/02/2007 - 17:11

( Posts: 202330 | Credits: )

I can't believe i fell for it!! I NEVER give out my info over the phone!! But like a fool, I gave it to them. Not only did it take them 2 1/2 months to get my stuff to me, but now i can't log on to the site and i can never getanyone to pick up the phone when i call!!! Is there any way to sue these freaks and get our money back?!?!?!?!?! They stole my hard-earned money!! I thought they were doing me a favor!!! I feel so STUPID!!!!

Submitted by on Sun, 07/08/2007 - 20:12

the 800-963-6230 if you have the time and the energy to research it comes back to a web site simplylowrate.com and as of today renamed themself's american financial it has been 6 calls per day for the last 7 days.

Submitted by on Fri, 07/13/2007 - 17:43

I just ran the phone number through the national BBB
website and came back with all of there information.
and additional phone numbers names ect. there official comapny name is American Financial and they are located at 2480 E Bay Drive Suite #28 Largo, Fla.
33771. According to the BBB they have nunerous complaints against them and has a unsatisfactory record with them. Acccording to the BBB they sell credit card plans which does not include visa/mastercard like there phone call states.

Thanks,
Michael Manning

Submitted by on Fri, 07/13/2007 - 19:18

Here is there information:

Other names used: Capital Financial.

Name: American Financial
address: 2480 E Bay Dr. Suite#28
City: Largo
State: Florida
Zip: 33771
There real business phone Number:888-281-6710
customer contact person: Ms. Kim Haughton ( Compliance mgr.)

any more info. needed can be found at bbb.org and just
input there phone number 800-963-6230.

Thanks

Submitted by on Fri, 07/13/2007 - 19:32

After being hung up on, i wrote the number down and called them back, to ask to be put on their do not call list. I guess only men and i think maybe only a handful work there. I got hung up on about 6 times, before finally encountering my first ****.
He proceeded to tell me how rude I was, and to stop yelling at him, mind you i hadn't spoken in any kind of loud tone, given I am working. he then proceeded to demean my intelligence, and cuss at me. I was actually told no one hangs up on anyone, and that everything was being recorded If things were really being recorded, none of those guys would be working. Thanks to all of you for the heads up.
i am very empatheic to those of you who are victims. BEWARE OF THESE PEOPLE!! DO NOT GIVE THEM ANY KIND OF INFORMATION!! THEY WILL RIP YOU OFF!

[color=Red]****Adult term removed - Jason[/color]b

Submitted by on Wed, 07/18/2007 - 12:42

they got me for 200 dollars i tired to get my money back and morale of the story i want my money back im with anyone trying to do the same get at me on my email

E-mail removed for your safety..Bossy4455

Submitted by on Thu, 07/26/2007 - 18:07

I also received phone call from this man wanting my checking account number. I couldn't imagine anyone offering me up to $2000.00 in cash on top of a $2500.00 credit limit to spend in there catalogue when I have horrible credit, Thank God I found this site. When it sounds to good to be true it probably isn't!!! :wink:

Submitted by on Sat, 07/28/2007 - 04:05

Yes this phone number belongs to American Financial. They are located at 2480 E Bay Dr Ste 28, Largo FL 33771. And 3665 E Bay Dr Ste 204-269, Largo Fl, 33771. There web address is americanfinancialcard.net, capitalfinancialcard.com

You can also contact the Better Business Bureau at bbb.org

Submitted by on Thu, 08/16/2007 - 13:19

Well everybody we all fell into sham of a scam!I got miss took 4 a 2000.$ credit line 2!What makes it worse is I've called them an said that I was trying 2 get 2 website,but can't login!
Sh-- I Like k--- da mada f----- -------

Submitted by on Tue, 08/21/2007 - 21:44

They had all kinds of info on me too when they called, I didn't authorize anything but I'm freaked out cuz now they have my checking account info. They told me the same stuff about how I was approved for a credit line and cash advances at a fixed rate. Guess I'll be calling my bank tomorrow. Grrrr, I wish I would have seen this site earlier......

Submitted by on Wed, 08/22/2007 - 18:37

Dealing with collectors over the phone is a nerve racking experience...they do not even know the dos and donts of a civilized conversation. Its always better to deal with them in writing. And the best part is you will have all the evidences against them if everything is in writing. Because these guys are master at pulling every trick in the book to get u pay.

Submitted by Good Nelly on Thu, 08/23/2007 - 05:24

Good Nelly

( Posts: 2846 | Credits: )

I got a call from them at work today. She said something about credit card and then she asked for my bank information/checking account, then she said she would tell me terms & condeitions. When she asked for checking account information upfront I thought something was fishy - before that she asked me if I was having financial problems and I said yes. I told her I wasn't interested and she said thank you and hung up.

Submitted by on Tue, 08/28/2007 - 15:37

Regarding these rip-off call from 800 963 6230, everyone needs to send their complaints to their State Attorney General and to their cell phone company. Nothing would be sweeter than to have these jerks arrested and closed down before they rip off some more people.

Submitted by on Sat, 09/08/2007 - 15:59

Please do not call this company!!! They were very rude and not professional at all. When i told the rep i was not interested she just said something smart and hung up the phone. She started asking about my checking acct info before she even said who she was....rep was very rude no phone edicate!!

Submitted by on Fri, 10/19/2007 - 12:37

Yeah same thing happened to me. It's been two days and they've called a total of seven times. When I called them back, some guy, who wouldn't give me his name, said it was American Financial...or something... total rip off!!

Submitted by on Wed, 10/24/2007 - 07:32

:? :( who ever you are i don't like you at all you need to stop calling my house you should find yourself someting to do with your time you willnot getany money from me or any where else. i hope you loose your telephone. good bye 1-800-963-6230

Submitted by on Thu, 11/08/2007 - 18:40

Are we not tired of these people just ripping at our lives like its "NOTHING" Just got off the phone with them AND when she asked for my personal checking data, I drew the line by telling her, I've been scammed and I want to do some research before I give her ANYTHING!! She told me the website and BEHOLD...
here's the real deal. People already being/been ripped to pieces. Thank you all for voicing your heart-breaking scenes....it gives others a chance of
escaping this fatality. To those who have had money
taken, check with your bank's Fraud dept. In most cases they will do the research if you take the time to fill out the paperwork. Mines(BOA) has replaced/saved me twice with a third RIGHT NOW lingering in the mist!!! WE just want to believe that
there is a bright/honest side out there willing to help but the gullibleness is proving again and again....NO SUCH ANIMAL WILL EVER AGAIN EXIST. SCAMS are so nasty and diminishing...when all we want is to believe.

Submitted by on Tue, 11/13/2007 - 19:23

They called me today. They hung up when I answered so I returned the call. The guy told me I was a bitch for returning a call to the 800 number that I did not know. I called back after he hung up and they told me that it was my tough luck.

Submitted by on Fri, 11/23/2007 - 17:13

what is this crap i was able to get online and now it don't exsist whats that about?

Submitted by on Wed, 12/12/2007 - 18:23

They called me n i have them all the info they wanted cuz they told me so much lies but i called my bank n im stoping them n im gettin da 200 back they r a scam

Submitted by on Sat, 12/22/2007 - 20:13

I recieved the same call(on Feb. 5th) and my dumb but fell for it, because im rebuilding my credit. After I got off the phone from them the same night I tried calling them back because something was nagging at me. All I got was busy signals and endless ringing, Then finally I recieved a call(on Feb.8th) and I told them I wanted to cancel they said okay, but that was a lie because a couple of days later they tooky the money out of my account. Since then I have file complaints with the BBB in FLorida, Attorney's General in florida and the Fraud report in FLorida, I have also been getting in contact with all the news stations 2-11, because they have the investigative reporting. We need to put this fraudlent comapany out of Business. They go by the names National Consu,er Services, and Fidelity Credit Services, their address is 1301 seminole blvd Suite 127, Largo, Fl 33770. Their phone numbers ar 727-585-4675 Ext. 401, 727-581-8030, 727-585-4696, 727-585-4762, 727-596-8705, I hope this information is helpful, I'll still be digging for more and whatever I find I'll post

Submitted by on Tue, 02/12/2008 - 09:29

I called my bank and explained to them what happened, how National Consumers Services Took the money out of my account without my authorization, they told me to file a complaint, and since I had canceled NCS to give them(my bank) the cancellation number and they could get my money back. I realized that I forgot to get the cancellation number,(dumb me) so what I did was call the number back (727-585-4675) and left my name and number and a message that I decided to restart my account. Dwayne called back and left a message to call back (727-585-4675) I did and the next day I got a call. I told them that before I can start my new account my bank wanted the cancellation # for the first time or else it would look like fraud, they gave me the number, I called my bank and I am in the process of getting my money back, I also put a block on them every taking anything out of my account again. Another number they call from (Dwayne) is 727-585-4986. WE REALLY NEED THEM OUT OF BUSINESS. Contact everyone you could especially the news channels because they'll investigate and put them out there. I know this long but I needed to share this, maybe my idea will help one of you.

Submitted by on Wed, 02/13/2008 - 09:11

I live in American Samoa and this number has been calling my phone every f*****n day. When I try to call them back they never answer their phones. What can we do about this American Financial bull crap. Help

Submitted by on Wed, 10/08/2008 - 18:47

Heres My Rules for noticing a scam:
1) Everything is too good. No Interest, Cash advance right off, No fees, No due dates, no credit checks, ect. If its jus one or two of these things, Id think its almost ok. But if its 3- the whole list, somethings wrong.
2) If they call you and refuse to discuss, in detail, exactly what you're getting into, until you give them personal or bank account info.
3) There is no way to contact the company until "after you activate your card" (or so they say)
4)Caller Id has whack name and/or numbers always busy.
5)They ask/beg for other bank account info. Unless the credit card is from your bank, they have no right to know your banking info. Or at least I think.
6) They give b.s. answers to your questions and you can tell. HAHA!

I was in a financial bind too. I had applied online for a payday advance. I got the payday advance, but also got a call from phone number 727-585-4762. Caller ID said HAVE IT ALL. So i already was kinda uneasy bout it. Then they told me i had been approved by applying online. I told the lady that i didnt remember applying for a credit card. THinkin it was a blessing from God himself, I asked when i would need to pay it, whats the interest rate, how long before my first payment, ect. For each question she answered with too-good-to-be-true answers. So I had a pretty good idea it was a scam. But the kicker was when she asked me for my bank account information. I told her i wasnt comfortable with giving that info out unless someone talked to me about the card first. She tried to tell me it was just to see if the account was active. When i refused she said shed have someone call back later. No one called back so just to check i called the number. Four times and never got anything but busy signals. but i jus got a card and activation code in the mail. No customer service phone numbers. No contact info. lol.

Moral of the story: Be careful when you apply for things online. A lot of companies put it in the privacy statement that they can "share your information" with other companies and organazations. Do research first before you put your information on that online app.

Submitted by on Tue, 10/21/2008 - 13:44

what a joke they stole my money and i stil wrote to them caled them and thretened them, i finally gave up someone needs to stop them lookes like they have been scamming people for a long time ........

Submitted by on Mon, 12/01/2008 - 19:30