Skip to main content
index page

One Step Cash

Submitted by Heather715 on Mon, 03/27/2006 - 07:35
Credits:
[Donate]

I just got a call from One Step Cash trying to get me to loan again. I am so glad I found this site, because I was able to say no this time. Thanks to you all!

Heather =)

personalcashadvance.com

That is a website to get to one step cash.

They debted $90 from my account when I asked them to take the whole amount.

I called today and have been assured $300 would come out and ONLY the $300 the tommorow. I was leary of borrowing this way. However other than this mistake on One Step Cash part everything has been smooth.[/url]

Submitted by on Wed, 10/31/2007 - 07:37

( Posts: 202330 | Credits: )

Thanks to the person who provided the number "866-431-2274" for OneStep. I contacted them quickly to have my payday advance paid by my next pay date.

I used them for a small $200 payday advance to keep from getting NFD'ed $30-some every day by my bank. I missing recording a payment from my checking account, and paying $60-some to OneStep was better than $120-150 to my bank.

I've used CashNetUSA before when I needed a little more to complete a current project of mine, and really like them a lot compared to others. They give discounts to those who give them repeat business, never spam you with offers (except once every few months for holidays), and don't try to commit fraud as others do.

If you pay them off quickly (ie: next pay day), it's much easier on your wallet. The danger lies in getting stuck with them to keep taking out payday advances just to keep up on your funds. Paying $100-$150 a month for payday advances is a vicious cycle. I'm glad others have been able to break the routine.

I'd recommend keeping just one your like that isn't out to scam you, treats you with respect, and doesn't gouge you with 1000+% apr. If you can find one that offers a couple of hundred percent APR, it's useful to save face and for helping out around the holidays. Just don't get suckered into using it so that every month you're paying a fee.

Congrats to all of those who have budgeted and done away with using payday advance loans! To have your own savings or other funds stored away makes financial 'emergencies' a thing of the past. :-)

Submitted by on Thu, 02/07/2008 - 12:18

I recieved an e-mail from One Step...they are still seeking more $$ from me..they finally debited my acct and got their money...I am glad!

Their phone number is 800-689-6140. An e-mail for them is brandio(at)centrix.com

Submitted by on Wed, 02/13/2008 - 12:26