Skip to main content
index page

letter from "lady Gweneth" or "lady Valerie

Submitted by on Mon, 04/10/2006 - 21:21
Credits:
[Donate]

anyone been recieving letters from these physic readers?
Also lady Elizabeth.
All from California.

Just get a letter from "Lady Gweneth" today who will grant all my wishes for only $25. (hollywood, CA)

Also got one from "melkizedek" who will do the same
for only $33. (mather,ca)

I did a google search and both addresses are really close to an airport on the map. You don't think that
means anything do you... :)

Now should I spring for the extra or go with the
cheap one...hmmmmmm

Submitted by on Tue, 07/11/2006 - 19:33

( Posts: 202330 | Credits: )

I received a psychic solicitation from this individual. She claims she is the Grand Mistress of the Tarot. Address is in Hollywood, Ca.

Submitted by on Sun, 07/16/2006 - 09:32

I also just received a letter from this wingnut who went so far as to tell me someone I care for deeply is going to die soon. I think it's appalling that morons like these are so hell bent on conning people out of their hard earned money because they lack the intelligience to find a real job.

Submitted by on Fri, 07/21/2006 - 09:49

i too got one of these letters while a beleave people are capable of precognative ability (as i myself am) i
dont feelany one can change some ones fate by the wave of hand or chanting

Submitted by on Thu, 08/31/2006 - 09:57

i just got this letter from the "lady gweneth" and i dont think this is a good thing here, i dont know anyone with money who will die or is on a death bed.... and thats what she is telling me. and if the addy is coming from near an airport.... come on...FRAUD!

Submitted by on Fri, 09/01/2006 - 13:36

Just recieved a letter as well from "Lady Gweneth" I too don`t have a rich anyone that is dying as she states don`t know anyone with money as she states so I Agree, FRAUD!!!!!

Submitted by on Sat, 09/02/2006 - 08:37

I also have recieved one of her letters an thought I might send in for it. I didn't,recently some things have been happening that makes me wonder an also names and date which in one instant was only a week off. I know I am rambling. The reason I ask or question is the week difference in dates of a death of someone very special????? The name of someone very close to me given by her she puts as an enemy who stalks me????

Submitted by on Tue, 10/03/2006 - 11:56