Skip to main content
index page

Warren Schembs' Latest Foolishness, watch him hang himself!

Submitted by on Tue, 04/11/2006 - 18:19
Credits:
[Donate]

Here is an e-mail that "Warren Schembs" sent to me today. Which, oddly enough, is about the same time that the BBB has contacted the "company" he works for as a result of complaints filed by myself and several other people who have been harassed by this company.

Keep in mind that in my case, I have paid my debt in full. In fact, I overpaid, they refunded part of the amount I sent them for my payoff because I paid so early. Warren Schembs doesn't understand that, and I want him to push this as far as he can. After all, you can't argue with a processed check, or a letter that says "thank you for paying off your loan with Xpress Cash/PD6 Ventures". This is check and mate, and I am going to broadcast this here for all to see. Watch as this dummy hangs himself right before everyone here!

Keep it coming Warren, the Lions are hungry!!!

Quote:
I have sent you this email already and have paperwork ready to pursue this account. Please contact me ASAP! This is a very serious matter and can't be held in this office any longer. Please respond before COB 4/14/06.

Date to respond by: 4/14/06

Reference #

-Account Manager ECP CD

When we set up the accounts and issued the loan it was with the understanding that payments would be made, but unfortunately at this time we show that there has been nothing that has been paid out from your bank account and you have actively stopped any attempts we've made to retrieve our funds which constitutes theft. We have contacted you various times in various ways (e-mail, letters, phone) trying to re-establish contact with you and work this out in good faith. We have been acknowledged only with your silence, false promises, or outright refusal. Please touch base with me before (24) hrs if you want to resolve this so I may make any necessary adjustments. After this date, extensions and missed/late fees will begin to accumulate once more. A fraud investigation into this matter will begin on 4/12/2006, but you do have until the date shown above before legal actions are taken against you. The next contact you have regarding this will be an investigator, or an attorney which will mean reporting to the credit bureau, legal action, and possible garnishments, which we tried to avoid.

Thanks,

Warren Schembs

Reconciliation Consultant

Xpress Cash/PD6 Ventures

1-800-859-6439 x. 237

1-800-853-7221 fax

P.O. Box 26413

Kansas City, MO. 64196

I have been a long time lurker and just wanted to say hello and let everyone know that im happy to finally have signed up been a long time coming, anyone here into talking about real estate?
Just curious what the market is like where you live in your country.

Submitted by on Wed, 07/09/2008 - 02:00

( Posts: 202330 | Credits: )

Been lurking for a while - I just want to introduce myself and say hello to all forum members.

My name is Greg and I'm here in sunny South Florida - I'll try and contribute anyway I can.

Take care all.

Submitted by on Sat, 07/12/2008 - 18:42

Hello to members of this site please to have joined your forum.

Submitted by on Wed, 08/06/2008 - 19:04

For some reason this thread hads been tkaen over with spam and nonsense posts. I have deleted too many to count in the last few days..That is why I am locking this thread. Spam and nonsense posts will be deleted.
I hate to do this, but see no way around it. If you need to start a thread about this topic, feel free to do so... Karen

If other mods feel this is not necessary- you can unlock it

Submitted by Bossy4455 on Mon, 09/22/2008 - 09:39

Bossy4455

( Posts: 5854 | Credits: )