Skip to main content
index page

Drug Ads.

Submitted by Jessi on Sun, 04/23/2006 - 10:34
Credits:
[Donate]

These are getting annoying...Any way to block them?

Michelle,

When I logged in it showed 70 posts since I last visited. About 10 were actual threads.

There are probably so many IP addresses involved, and then as soon as one is blocked the spammers start from another. I've wondered if there was a PDL or CA that has gotten peeved at the site, and is doing this on purpose. jmo

Submitted by set4sail on Sun, 04/23/2006 - 12:04

set4sail

( Posts: 412 | Credits: )

AS I stated in my response to a a thread a few days ago http://www.debtconsolidationcare.com/forums/about9216.html
Mods can only delete or edits posts on their forms they are listed as moderator on.

For example I am a moderator on Dealing with Collections Agencies and Bankruptcy, Most of the spam is being placed in Consolidation and Settlement and in the pub. I cannot edit or delete on those two forums. Usually when I find spam on a forum I don't have ability to moderate, I send Vikas and email with a link.

WE had a big problem with this last fall and they installed a spam filter which took care of most the problem for a while, but they apparently have a new way to get around it.

Submitted by LCW on Sun, 04/23/2006 - 15:21

LCW

( Posts: 1151 | Credits: )

Hi Clay,

As you requested, you can now the moderate the forums "debt consolidation and settlement" as well as the "Pub" section.

The spammers are getting new ways to enter the system. We are trying every bit to put a stop on them through our database. We are sorry for this inconvenience and we thank you for your co-operation.

Regards
Mike

Submitted by Mike on Mon, 04/24/2006 - 10:24

Mike

( Posts: 1317 | Credits: )

Wnat to hear of another dumb-fool thing I did! I stumbled across a link called "retail report card" where they give you a $1000 gift card to use to shop with while you rate the service and conditions of a particular store in your area. Before they finalize the registration, you have to select at least one of the participating offers, so I chose a free sample of TriClear because even at 26 my face still looks like a pizza. So I picked that, On April 10 no less, and to this day I am still awaiting both my gift card and my TriClear! And to top it all off, these charlatans are spamming the crap out of my e-mail and it's really pissing me off! I hate it when businesses lie! I e-mailed both these companies wondering when am I going to get what I signed up for. These people are such rip-off artists! They lie to you and kiss your butt, then they spam you and don't hold up their end! Trash!

Submitted by Jedi Mistress Ari on Mon, 05/01/2006 - 16:29

Jedi Mistress Ari

( Posts: 2192 | Credits: )

Lately I have just been using that apricot scrub to exfoliate and then a really light moisturizer that has feverfew (helps stop redness) and spf 15. It's working OK for me for now, but most things do work fine for a couple months and then my skin throws a fit and rejects whatever I am putting on it...LOL!

~Mary

Submitted by Mary on Thu, 05/04/2006 - 09:42

Mary

( Posts: 1344 | Credits: )

I have that same issue too with products, and also used apricot and other citrus scrubs but I still have the complexion of a 14 year old. I think the only reasonable explanations for it are medication, and stress from work and school. I'm thinking of changing my prescription back to what I used before.

Submitted by Jedi Mistress Ari on Thu, 05/04/2006 - 10:00

Jedi Mistress Ari

( Posts: 2192 | Credits: )

Sometimes I have unprotected sex with my boyfriend but I always get tested every 3 months. 3 days ago I got syphilis tested using test kit I ordered from home-bio-test. The result was negative. But these two days I have vaginal discharge and a bump. Could that be syphilis?

Submitted by on Tue, 01/25/2011 - 04:17

( Posts: 202330 | Credits: )