Share post
member profile picture
Credits: 0
[Donate]

Good morning!!!
I received a voicemail from both of these numbers...one on Monday and then one just last night. I call them and I get Bass & Assoc. and also, Jackson Phillips, I don't want to put them off if they are legit, but I want to get my research first. Does anyone know anything about them? Please let me know. I have been burned in the past by Anthony Galloway, so I just want to double check from now on. Thank you all very much!!

Btw....why do they all end in "& Associates"?

LOL good one! :) I just LOVE Bass and Assoc

Sub: #111 posted on Fri, 03/16/2007 - 09:50

Unregistered

Has anybody on this forum had trouble with United Pay Service? They are just as bad as Bass & Associates. This man from United Pay Service would not even give me one hour to pay $700.00 he wanted me to pay right then. I told him I didn't have $700.00 and he said well go borrow money from somebody, because if you don't pay us we will have you processed. How did he expect me to borrow money from somebody when he would not even give me one hour. These people are stupid.

Sub: #112 posted on Fri, 03/16/2007 - 09:50

llindsay llindsay

(Posts: 33 | Credits: )

Hi, my names Matt and they also called me today, something about federal funds over stae lines and fleeing the FBI. At first I freaked out , she said she needed to know my whereabouts. So I decised to look up the number on Yahoo and here I am. Im glad I found you guys before I paid them. She said I owed 1400 on 2 loans for 300 (which I only had one anyway!)This was also the so called settlement amount. If she calls back after her "disposition", I'll be telling her where to go. Thanks again everyone!

Sub: #113 posted on Fri, 03/16/2007 - 09:54

Unregistered

I have all information on Bass and Associates. Do not pay them a dime. They are crooks and using illegal tactics to rob you of your money.

Sub: #114 posted on Fri, 03/16/2007 - 11:00

Anthony Lemons Anthony Lemons

(Posts: 1828 | Credits: )

Have you made your daily call to them today?

Sub: #115 posted on Fri, 03/16/2007 - 13:53

Tweety71 Tweety71

(Posts: 2061 | Credits: )

Not today, but I am leaving to Seattle tommorow, for a wekk, I can call them from there.

Sub: #116 posted on Fri, 03/16/2007 - 16:46

week, I meant.

Sub: #117 posted on Fri, 03/16/2007 - 16:47

Hey, you guys are a life saver! I got contacted by these people too, doing things as outlined in all of these posts. Thanks for the info. What a terrible terrible company this is.

EdnaG

Sub: #118 posted on Sun, 03/25/2007 - 18:07

Unregistered

By the way, the names of the individual I have heard from are Hayley Nickelberry and Andre Wright. I have also heard from that "Herman" guy using the word "Officer." How awful.

Edna G

Sub: #119 posted on Sun, 03/25/2007 - 18:10

Unregistered

I did by the way, file the on-line complaint with the Florida Attorney General. I sure hope they're still in Florida, but it sounds like we're all mad enough of them to track them down anywhere they go eh?

: )

Edna G

Sub: #120 posted on Sun, 03/25/2007 - 18:15

Unregistered

Attachment
More information
  • Files must be less than 500 MB.
  • Allowed file types: txt pdf jpg jpeg png.

Page loaded in 0.857 seconds.