Skip to main content
index page

Latest on Bass and Associates

Submitted by Anthony Lemons on Sat, 04/21/2007 - 15:18
Credits:
[Donate]

I am actually not too happy with the current investigation into Bass and Associates. They continue to utilize illegal tactics every day, yet nothing seems to happen. Here is the current status on the investigation: http://myfloridalegal.com/

KSCornell writes: We need to be on a higher level than them and not get in the gutter with the rest of Bass.
Ahh.....good for you.
After that, KSCornell writes: Very true, Steelers--and I guess he doesn't have any!!
hypocrite

Submitted by on Tue, 06/26/2007 - 06:32

( Posts: 202330 | Credits: )

I think you guys need to listen to ramj70 on this one. If Bass has gotten as much money from people as you all say, then I am sure they have some pretty good attorneys. If anyone here thinks that they would not use those attorneys with all of the imformation freely posted by all of you on here as far as harassment, slander etc.... then I think many of you are very naive. You see when you make statements that come off as fact, and potentially have a domino affect and you do not use the very important word "allegedly", then you leave quite a bit of liability on the table. Should anyone ever want to start a paper trail, it would not be that difficult. Just some food for thought ladies and gentlemen, because it would not be you as individuals to carry the tab, it will be the owners of this website.

Submitted by on Tue, 06/26/2007 - 06:38

Ok Guest,
How am I a hypocrite?? If someone doesn't turn off their ringer or change their number if they're getting crank calls, I'm sorry, that does show a lack of common sense. I in no way support harassment via phone--the type that Bass does or undo crank calls like some are doing on this website, but if that was happening to me, you can bet my ringer would be turned off or my number changed. Easy solution to the problem...

Submitted by kscornell on Tue, 06/26/2007 - 06:57

kscornell

( Posts: 4407 | Credits: )

Good for you. The more complaints filed against these people the better. KYSIDE38

Submitted by KYSIDE38 on Thu, 06/28/2007 - 09:39

KYSIDE38

( Posts: 2477 | Credits: )

kscornell is not being a hypocrite. Now if he said he didn't agree with calling but then gave out his number and said for people to call then you could make that case. However he never said that, he only said he is getting what he deserved, which is correct.

I have no sympathy for David Jacobs whatsoever and if people are calling him all hours of the night then he should turn the phone off, get a new number and not post his number. When you do that then your asking for trouble. However I can still say that I do not condone certain actions people are taking towards him yet not feel sorry for him or say its his own fault. That does not make me or anyone else that believes that a hyporcrite. What goes around comes around. I belive in the golden rule that you do unto others as you would have them done unto you. What other people choose to do is eventually their own action and they are responsible for it.

Also it would be difficult to prosecute a case for harassment in this matter as there are so many different states and jurisdictions involved and most DA's would not want to waste time on it. There are many instances where people's phone numbers are posted and they receive calls and usually they have to change their numbers as it will not be prosecuted. I don't think people should stoop to that level and that has been my main point.

Submitted by ramj70 on Thu, 06/28/2007 - 09:53

ramj70

( Posts: 193 | Credits: )

How do I become a member here?

Submitted by on Thu, 06/28/2007 - 09:59