Share post
Debt Consolidation Forums Collection agencies and creditors forums

National Enterprise Systems: How to deal with this debt collector

member profile picture
Posts: 2
Credits: 0
[Donate]

HEllo and thank you for this valuable resource!

I'm having some trouble with National Enterprise Systems.

They have been calling several times a day for weeks. I have had some shouting matches with them and they have threatened to call every single morning, first thing "so we're the first thing you think of when you wake up."

So when I did get a contact there and discuss my debt, she threatened "legal proceedings" if they don't get a resolution immediately.

I was scared and gave her my bank info for an initial payment after the holiday. Now I think that was a very bad idea (read somewhere that they will often take more than was agreed), and am scared about what they might do.

They keep calling constantly. When I try to get this particular contact on the phone, she is always busy.

What should I be doing here?




Great thread. I just received a call from NES, this is for me, please call 18005679990 regarding important something or other. I did not answer because Unknown number came up, I never answer those, did not call back. I called TFS to see if they sent my debt to collection agency, they said it went to NES. Nice. I had my car voluntarily repo'd, Lost job in June, unemployed since. I live in WA state, owe approximately $10000 on it. My question is, should I call back? I mean, am I legally bound to call back?

Sub: #171 posted on Fri, 01/08/2010 - 11:01

Unregistered


Great thread. I just received a call from NES, this is for me, please call 18005679990 regarding important something or other. I did not answer because Unknown number came up, I never answer those, did not call back. I called TFS to see if they sent my debt to collection agency, they said it went to NES. Nice. I had my car voluntarily repo'd, Lost job in June, unemployed since. I live in WA state, owe approximately $10000 on it. My question is, should I call back? I mean, am I legally bound to call back?

Sub: #172 posted on Fri, 01/08/2010 - 12:56

Unregistered


I was told on 12/23/2009 if I payed $4000.00 on a student loan that Sally Mae had agreeed to the settlement. now they are telling me [NIS] that i owe $800.00 more , because Sally Mae didnt accept that settlement even thou thats what Brian Gray , the NIS represenitive had said, and im sure is on tape since they claim our conversations are recorded,we have been back and forth for two weeks over this matter so today I've had enough and called and stopped payment on the $4000.00 that i did pay them.!!!!!

Sub: #173 posted on Mon, 01/18/2010 - 08:44

Unregistered


I have recieved a call from NES and they are telling me that I have to pay the full amount of the dept up front that they dont take payment plans. I told them I couldnt pay the whole amount and if I could I wouldnt be in this mess. Then she said that she could maybe but not sure to make it a 4 month plan. I would have to pay more then what I even make. Is this true do they not take payment planes?

Sub: #174 posted on Mon, 02/01/2010 - 12:59

Unregistered


As a former employee of NES I want to clarify that this company will take any settlement offer. For example if you have an account with Bank of America they say they will only accept 50% settlement offer. That is garbage. They will take anything. They can accept offers all the down to 30%, but if it is under 40% it has to be approved by Bank of America..which all the time it is.
They are a bunch of hungry hounds there. You can talk to them and they say that "This settlement offer will not be good next week, you have to set it up today"..GARBAGE! You can call up at anytime and they will take your money. They are hungry money hounds and they are in it for your money. They push for you to set up payments by the 20th of each month because that is the closing date for commission checks. That is another thing..NES employees get nearly around 22% to 34% commission on accounts..depending on what state you live in.
Another off subject topic about NES is the employees that are working there. From being a past employee there I have noticed the large amount of employees that go in the parking lot and smoke up there drugs, then come back in the building to collect. Kind of scary thinking that people who are under the influence of drugs are making phone calls to debtors and taking payments. Every employee that is hired by NES is "drug tested" which every employee that works there will tell you that those drug test results don't matter to NES. They will hire anyone at anytime! They have even hired individuals with criminal backgrounds. Only if the FDCPA and NES clients knew about this!

Sub: #175 posted on Fri, 02/05/2010 - 20:56

Unregistered


Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous
As a former employee of NES I want to clarify that this company will take any settlement offer. For example if you have an account with Bank of America they say they will only accept 50% settlement offer. That is garbage. They will take anything. They can accept offers all the down to 30%, but if it is under 40% it has to be approved by Bank of America..which all the time it is.
They are a bunch of hungry hounds there. You can talk to them and they say that "This settlement offer will not be good next week, you have to set it up today"..GARBAGE! You can call up at anytime and they will take your money. They are hungry money hounds and they are in it for your money. They push for you to set up payments by the 20th of each month because that is the closing date for commission checks. That is another thing..NES employees get nearly around 22% to 34% commission on accounts..depending on what state you live in.
Another off subject topic about NES is the employees that are working there. From being a past employee there I have noticed the large amount of employees that go in the parking lot and smoke up there drugs, then come back in the building to collect. Kind of scary thinking that people who are under the influence of drugs are making phone calls to debtors and taking payments. Every employee that is hired by NES is "drug tested" which every employee that works there will tell you that those drug test results don't matter to NES. They will hire anyone at anytime! They have even hired individuals with criminal backgrounds. Only if the FDCPA and NES clients knew about this!


well why don't you alert someone instead of coming on here?btw the FDCPA is a set of laws.not an actual agency or place.that being said,and iv'e said this countless times.a bottomfeeder will take anything over the phone.i would never do that.give me the agreement in writing with a promise that the forgiven debt won't be sold to another JDB.again to your ramble.i'm really tiring of you "supposed"ex-employees coming on here and just going off.oh these people are this and that.I'VE HAD IT!!!!!!!!!!!you obviously have no interest in seeing them go down so don't waste our time.in fact i suspect you work for another JDB bottomfeeder.again if i see another post like this i'm zapping it,and by that i mean another slam post by a supposed ex-employee.tired of it.

Sub: #176 posted on Sat, 02/06/2010 - 13:04

paulmergel paulmergel
Moderators Cum Industry Expert
(Posts: 15514 | Credits: )

I recently got in touch with NES after they were bombarding me with calls. The have offered to cut the amount i owe in half. I do not know if they are legitimate and if I should give them my account information. I suppose I should call my credit card people to find out if they are really working with them or not... they were asking for my routing number.. what should I do? I need to know asap! Please help!

Sub: #177 posted on Mon, 02/08/2010 - 18:19

Unregistered


Quote:
Originally Posted by paulmergel
well why don't you alert someone instead of coming on here?btw the FDCPA is a set of laws.not an actual agency or place.that being said,and iv'e said this countless times.a bottomfeeder will take anything over the phone.i would never do that.give me the agreement in writing with a promise that the forgiven debt won't be sold to another JDB.again to your ramble.i'm really tiring of you "supposed"ex-employees coming on here and just going off.oh these people are this and that.I'VE HAD IT!!!!!!!!!!!you obviously have no interest in seeing them go down so don't waste our time.in fact i suspect you work for another JDB bottomfeeder.again if i see another post like this i'm zapping it,and by that i mean another slam post by a supposed ex-employee.tired of it.



Actually...no I don't work for another bottom feeder..I am employed by a company that gives me a salary and where I can actually use the college degree that I have! And not sit on the phones like I did at NES and feel overqualified.
I could careless what happens to NES..I have no intentions on reporting them or taking further action. I thought other individuals on this site would like to hear what happens behind the walls of NES when the collectors are not on the phones.

Sub: #178 posted on Tue, 02/09/2010 - 03:47

Unregistered


Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Actually...no I don't work for another bottom feeder..I am employed by a company that gives me a salary and where I can actually use the college degree that I have! And not sit on the phones like I did at NES and feel overqualified.
I could careless what happens to NES..I have no intentions on reporting them or taking further action. I thought other individuals on this site would like to hear what happens behind the walls of NES when the collectors are not on the phones.


that's great!!!!!!!!!!!again i also couldn't care less what goes on behind closed doors.just about all the time it's made up BS that a disgruntled ex-employee puts out.don't want to report it,then don't bring it here.

Sub: #179 posted on Tue, 02/09/2010 - 05:03

paulmergel paulmergel
Moderators Cum Industry Expert
(Posts: 15514 | Credits: )

does anyone have the number for NES

Sub: #180 posted on Fri, 02/12/2010 - 12:46

Unregistered



Page loaded in 0.596 seconds.