Skip to main content
index page

Payments for debtcc points - August 2007

Submitted by Mike on Thu, 08/02/2007 - 18:15
Credits:
[Donate]

Hi Sass, I am putting the screen shot of your payment request. :)

Well done! :)

Regards
Mike

roadwarrier, I think everyone would love to save up their points and donate them to anyone who needs them. I know there are many who need donations. However, unfortunately, we can't be that generous most of the time. :( I know that when I cash my debtcc points it, it's to pay bills that are past due. I personally would love to be able to just give a few points to EVERYONE on the forum! I'm sorry. I just need to use them to pay bills. :(

Submitted by cannr on Thu, 08/30/2007 - 04:34

cannr

( Posts: 9317 | Credits: )

Congrats to everyone. I have donated my points to people in need before but I also feel that I have earned them and if I need them, I will cash them in and use them for what I want/need. I don't see what the problem with that is and I don't think it is anyone else's business what we use our points for.

Submitted by Sassnlucy on Thu, 08/30/2007 - 07:09

Sassnlucy

( Posts: 2698 | Credits: )

Well Road, many of us HAVE donated points to others on several occassions. I know i have and i've had some donated to me. For that i AM grateful, although i've never cashed em out before but if i needed to i wud and not feel bad about it!
Thanks for the idea anyway,
Ang

Submitted by Ang on Thu, 08/30/2007 - 10:00

Ang

( Posts: 2306 | Credits: )

As said above, many people do donate points. This community is very close, and when one person needs help, everyone joins in to find a solution.

I don't think one should be made to feel guilty about cashing in their points. None of us are rich and we all are in need of money. We help each other out with support and knowledge, and when we can help another out with donated points, we do. But we shouldn't have to feel guilty when we cash out. We earned these points.

Submitted by goudah2424 on Thu, 08/30/2007 - 11:19

goudah2424

( Posts: 7935 | Credits: )