Skip to main content
index page

Payments for debtcc points - February, 2006

Submitted by Not so Lucky on Tue, 01/31/2006 - 16:04
Credits:
[Donate]

I received it today :D :D :D . Thank you to the community for all their support.

Hi John,

We are pleased to inform you that we have transferred the payment to your account. Here is the detail of the payment made:

We are very thankful to you for your heartiest contribution towards our community and expecting your active participation in the future.

Regards,
Vikas

Submitted by Vikas on Thu, 02/23/2006 - 20:08

Vikas

( Posts: 2019 | Credits: )

Congratulations JJ,

Great work in guiding the community and in the right way. People look for some help and advice when they feel lost and struck in hard times. Everyone goes through hard times, some time. It is a good feeling to be of help to someone who understands the worth.

The great thing about this community is that all members want to help someone who is in need of it. Our community does not want to leave him/her alone!! And the greatest thing is that you all people make this group stronger!! Every single drop of water is valuable???????????????

Regards
Roxette

Submitted by roxette on Fri, 02/24/2006 - 16:59

roxette

( Posts: 4009 | Credits: )

Roxette,

I agree with everything that you have said in your post. I don't know what I would have done if I had not found this place, I have learned so much about laws and my rights. Not only that, but I have made some wonderful friends, and had some great laughs :)

Ari - you deserve it girl, you have helped me bunches!! Congrats :)

~Mary

Submitted by Mary on Fri, 02/24/2006 - 17:32

Mary

( Posts: 1344 | Credits: )