Skip to main content
index page

Payments for debtcc points - June, 2006

Submitted by sapphiredreams on Thu, 06/01/2006 - 06:40
Credits:
[Donate]

WOW! It never dawned on me (yes Im slow sometimes) until now that we get paid for giving suggestions and helping each other (never really paid attention to the DebtCC points until Jessi brought it up in other thread I read)

That is probably one of the reasons why this community is tight knit and strong.

I hope you do not mind me asking this question, where did the money come from in order to pay people for their particpation? Do you have sponsors? Pay out of your own pockets?

Hi Sapphiredreams, Lorri

I will be glad to put this info in front of you all like we did it in the past. We earn a major portion of our revenue through adsense placed in the website. Google pays us for every click on the adsense and we share a portion with the community.

We also came with a section where you can make your own blogs and place your adsense on it. You will be paid for every click in your adsense by google. Start making blogs and it will be an added source of income for all of you. Hope you like the idea of making blogs. :)

You can also go through our other community programs that can add to your income.

Regards
Vikas

Submitted by Vikas on Thu, 06/01/2006 - 17:45

Vikas

( Posts: 2019 | Credits: )

Vikas, I'm sorry if this is a stupid question but is the adsense the little ads that show up on the top of the page? When you start a blog is an adsense automatically set up for you or do you pick whatever you want advertised?
Thank you so much for everything you do and for creating this site. It has done so much for me I can't even tell you.

Submitted by celticlass_4 on Thu, 06/01/2006 - 19:37

celticlass_4

( Posts: 134 | Credits: )

Hi celticlass

You are learning fast. :) Yes, those little ads in blue undersigned as "ads by google" are the ones we are talking about.

You need to activate the adsense after you have a blog here. The steps are broadly explained here.

Thanks to you too and everyone in the forum for making your stay comfortable. We stay connected here. I feel good when you all extend your friendship beyond this forum. I believe Jessi, Mary and others talk over the phone regularly. It's a very good thing. Maybe, someone from you can start a new topic on Friendship after knowing each other here. :)

Regards
Vikas

Submitted by Vikas on Fri, 06/02/2006 - 17:26

Vikas

Hi finsfan13,

We have transferred the payment for your debtcc points. Below is the snapshot of the payment made

We are very grateful to you for helping our community members with your knowledge, advice and suggestions. Keep up the good work.

Regards
Vikas

Submitted by Vikas on Mon, 06/05/2006 - 06:28

Vikas

Hi Danna,

Your debtcc points payment request is processed and the amount is transferred by cheque. Please check the payment snapshot

We are grateful to you for helping this community and hope that you will contribute more with your post and help it grow bigger in the near future.

Regards
Vikas

Submitted by Vikas on Thu, 06/15/2006 - 05:03

Vikas

Hi Seeing_the_Light,

We have made your payment on urgent basis as requested by you. Here is the snapshot

Keep up the good work.

N.B.: It's a request to everyone who have requested for point redemption to stay with us patiently. The payments will be made as soon as possible.

Regards
Vikas

Submitted by Vikas on Wed, 06/21/2006 - 05:11

Vikas

Hi Sue,

We have processed your payment request and it will be sent to you to your paypal account.

Thank you for participating in our community and helping the members. We hope that you will be making more informative post for educating our community.

Regards
Vikas

Submitted by Vikas on Sat, 06/24/2006 - 02:57

Vikas

Hi Zek,

We maintain a log file of the members' payments and the date of redemption. The system does not return back to zero as it has been designed in that way.

It will be good if you also keep a record of the points when the last redemption was done.

Regards
Mike

Submitted by Mike on Sat, 06/24/2006 - 13:42

Mike

( Posts: 1317 | Credits: )

Hi Michele,

Your payment request is processed and transferred to you by cheque. Please check the payment snapshot.

We are thankful to you for actively taking part in our community and helping community members and looking forward to have more good post from you.

Regards
Vikas

Submitted by Vikas on Tue, 06/27/2006 - 04:08

Vikas