Skip to main content
index page

Payments for debtcc points - September, 2005

Submitted by Vikas on Mon, 09/05/2005 - 06:12
Credits:
[Donate]

How was your labour week? I had an enjoyable weekend with my family.

The details of the payments are given below.

Payment details for Lindsey

[URL="https://1static.debtconsolidationcare.com/img//paypallindsey0509.gif"][/URL]

Payment details for Twokidtwocat

[URL="https://1static.debtconsolidationcare.com/img//paypal0509.gif"][/URL]

Thanks a lot for your contributions and hope to hear from you frequently. Your valuable suggestions will be of great help for the community.

Regards
Vikas

thanks for all the help from you guy s and hope the message that you all are spreading is getting across to people i agree there is alot of scams out there and im just glad everyone is here to talk and let us know about things that have been going on in the world these days

thanks alot

Submitted by chmartinbaby06 on Wed, 09/07/2005 - 01:57

chmartinbaby06

( Posts: 381 | Credits: )

Thanks everyone! I really appreciate helping out as much as I can! As I told Vikas, there are also benefits to being a Debt Samaritan---I've donated to a few people now for their help and it feels really great!
Unfortunately, I've become very knowledgeable on debt the hard way, so I like to use my experiences to help others in http://www.debtconsolidationcare.com/ and get on the right track as well. :-)

Submitted by Lindsey on Wed, 09/07/2005 - 05:58

Lindsey

( Posts: 362 | Credits: )

Hi MisterBig,

You wrote
Quote:

Are we still able to have our Debtcc points/rewards mailed to us???

If you want to encash your Debtcc points please send us a mail at [email]vikas@debtconsolidationcare.com[/email] with your paypal account details.

Regards
Vikas

Submitted by Vikas on Tue, 09/13/2005 - 19:08

Vikas

( Posts: 2019 | Credits: )

twokidtwocat

Quote:

Hi I was wondering how long it takes the encash to be put in your paypal account.I checked and its not there yet.Thanks so much.

When did you send Vikas an email. Roxette told me he was a bizzzy person. Hopefully she'll see this post and might be able to shed some light on the timeframe.

Hey...I can't believe this week is ALMOST over.

whew...I'm ready for the weekend!

Submitted by Teleport on Wed, 09/14/2005 - 07:35

Teleport

( Posts: 1388 | Credits: )

Paypal payments depend on the type of payment method.

IF YOU ARE A PAYPAL USER REQUESTING MONEY FROM ANOTHER PAYPAL USER you can send the request to their account and if it is already in their account the transfer is immediate. If it is not, it may take up to 3-5 days to transfer from their bank account into their paypal account ... then they can transfer ir to you instantaneously.

IF YOU HAVE A PAYPAL ACCOUNT BUT THE PERSON YOURE REQUESTING MONEY FROM DOES NOT then you can send a request for money to their email address and they can enter their debit card information. The transaction is instantaneous.

8)

Submitted by cryptowizard on Wed, 09/14/2005 - 07:55

cryptowizard

( Posts: 116 | Credits: )

Indeed, one of my payments took 5 days, and one took 24 hours...it all depends...all that matters is you get your encashed points eventually and within a good timeframe. Mike and Vikas have been doing a great job!

Mikey, you're enthusiasm and wit on this board is AWE-SOME. It's still Hump day, but the weekend is fast approaching!

Submitted by Lindsey on Wed, 09/14/2005 - 08:10

Lindsey

I use to change my ring tone for each day of the week.

Ohh...and yes, I do the whole only 4 more days till Friday. Then I have to explain that we have to keep a positive outlook...really 4 more days. Before we know it'll be 3.

Friday I'm the worst....I count down by the minute!

Submitted by Teleport on Wed, 09/14/2005 - 09:10

Teleport

I have already submitted the payment request to the finance dept for recording purpose, in case of urgency please let me know I will do the process personally.

Vikas

Submitted by Vikas on Wed, 09/14/2005 - 11:01

Vikas

Hi Lindsey,

We are pleased to inform you that your paypal payment for Debtcc points redemption has been made. You can get the details of your payment by clicking on the thumbnail below.

Paypal payment details for Lindsey

[url=https://1static.debtconsolidationcare.com/img//paypallindsey1409.gif][/url]

The community would like to thank you for the contribution you are making towards our forum.
Wish you all the best.

Regards
Vikas

Submitted by Vikas on Mon, 09/19/2005 - 00:22

Vikas

Ch, we are glad that you are involving yourself in some genuine community service for the people in need. Please forward our website address and request them to sign up in the website completely free of cost.

http://www.debtconsolidationcare.com/

After completing the sign up process, the people whom you have referred will become a member of this site and will be able to get community help in the forums.

Looking forward for your referrals.

Regards
Roxette

Submitted by roxette on Mon, 09/19/2005 - 13:43

roxette

( Posts: 4009 | Credits: )

chmartinbaby06

You might be better off adressing your concern directly with Vikas.

You can email him at [email]vikas@debtconsolidationcare.com[/email]

And as Roxette told me, he is busy busy busy...so I would allow some time. Or better yet, maybe Roxette could answer the question herself. She's been a big help in some of the questions I've had.

-Mike

Submitted by Teleport on Sun, 09/25/2005 - 21:10

Teleport

Charisse, Sean, Lindsey, Rhonda, Debbie

Good job folks!! :D Great work!! :) :D

I will wish to see that day when a post like this of mine will be added with many many more favorites like you all.

Not to forget Mike, Ben, Bryan, Tracy, Katie and many more who are equally responsible for spreading the good word.

You all can help us in building the community. Without any one of you, it would not have been such a huge success. We all appreciate the noble deed. Thanks

Regards
Roxette

Submitted by roxette on Thu, 09/29/2005 - 14:59

roxette

( Posts: 4009 | Credits: )

Roxette-

It has been a great pleasure to be apart of this community and to share my ideas with people who are in need.

We learn something new each day....and it might not be something we'd thought we would learn. It could be something about how to save...but it's something that's useful.

I wish the best to everyone,

And a big thanks to

Charisse, Sean, Lindsey, Rhonda, Debbie. You're ideas and words of wisdom are greatly appreciated.

This goes to everyone on this site. We wouldn't be more alert or concerned about our credit as we are now.

Regards-
Mike

Submitted by Teleport on Thu, 09/29/2005 - 17:14

Teleport

Thanks everyone! I'm really enjoying this opportunity to help anyone in need of financial advice or to lend a shoulder. I've learned a lot from all of you and I am grateful for your wisdom and experience! I look forward to helping out more often. Congrats to Crypto, Ch, Rhonda, Twokid!!! Your help is VERY appreciated!

Submitted by Lindsey on Fri, 09/30/2005 - 07:10

Lindsey