Skip to main content
index page

A backdoor to getting a credit report

Submitted by cajunbulldog on Wed, 02/21/2007 - 14:15
Credits:
[Donate]

https://www.experian.com/consumer/cac/InvalidateSession.do?code=DISPUTE&channel=8348

I don't know if yall know about this.Experian has a backdoor in their website that allows you to pull a new updated credit report for free daily. Just use link above or go to www.experian.com.

Note you will need a report number to use this feature.You get number off free report or last one you paid for. It works for me and I use it often to keep an eye out for any future stuff that may magically appear.

Enjoy,
Cajunbulldog :D

No that is not true.You are allowed one report per year from each bureau. You get this from www.annualcreditreport.com Now if you need a report so you have a number to dispute with,yea you need to buy the first report. After any dispute,they are required to send you an updated copy by mail or electronic. I usually get my free one. Then I will pull fico reports with scores and report at least once a year. I don't do that often because it is very pricey! You can get your true fico score from www.myfico.com

Submitted by cajunbulldog on Wed, 02/21/2007 - 14:41

cajunbulldog

( Posts: 4850 | Credits: )

DUDE YOU SO F***ing ROCK. I just did this today and I noticed that 5 of the 6 items I disputed in the begining of feb have been removed. Thanks again for this. Saved me another 14.95 to download it again fro experian. again, THANK YOU :D 8) :D THANK YOU :D 8) :D THANK YOU :D 8) :D THANK YOU :D 8) :D THANK YOU :D 8) :D THANK YOU :D 8) :D THANK YOU :D 8) :D THANK YOU :D 8) :D THANK YOU :D 8) :D THANK YOU :D 8) :D THANK YOU :D 8) :D THANK YOU :D 8) :D THANK YOU :D 8) :D THANK YOU :D 8) :D THANK YOU :D 8) :D THANK YOU :D 8) :D THANK YOU :D 8) :D THANK YOU :D 8) :D THANK YOU :D 8) :D

Submitted by Count_Vlad on Thu, 02/22/2007 - 13:50

Count_Vlad

( Posts: 356 | Credits: )

Well again thanks. You should have seen me sitting here pulling out what is left of my hair. My wife and kiddies thought I was going crazy. I think I looked over the new report around 90 times before I figured out what was missing and connecting it with what I have disputed. Oh and just a fyi. I disputed that one for the insurance and it was one that was removed. For whatever reason I don't care. But again thanks and EVERYONE NEEDS TO USE THIS.

Submitted by Count_Vlad on Thu, 02/22/2007 - 14:03

Count_Vlad

( Posts: 356 | Credits: )