Skip to main content
index page

Law Offices of Rory W. Clark, Westlake Village, Ca

Submitted by on Sun, 08/20/2006 - 18:26
Credits:
[Donate]

Anybody had any interaction with this law firm?!?

Law Office of Rory W. Clark, Esq.
5743 Corsa Ave., Ste. 215
Westlake Village, Ca

If you have heard of them, have you conducted any business with them? How was the experience (good, bad, otherwise?)?

I am currently dealing with them regarding the settlement of a debt and getting nowhere. Every contact with them is a new experience in frustration. My desk has dents in it from where I've banged my head on it. It's that bad!!!

Any information you might be able to provice would be greatly appreciated.

Sincerely,

Mark Patterson
[color=red]Email removed as per forum rules-Mike[/color]

My dealings have not been unpleasant, however, they have not ever provided any statements for you to monitor as to when a debt is paid off. Seems the contact at the office is not the same person who is person who is opening the envelope.

I submitted letters of communication with my payment and have never received any communication back.

Advice, call them and request a statement. There has been other notations on the internet of the same concern.

As I thought my payment obligation was complete, I was receiving calls indicating they have not received payment but they didn't ever send a statement so I had no way of knowing when obligation was met.

Demand a statement :(

Submitted by rjmortiz on Mon, 11/21/2011 - 16:58

rjmortiz

( Posts: | Credits: )

Quote:

My dealings have not been unpleasant, however, they have not ever provided any statements for you to monitor as to when a debt is paid off.
Collection agencies as a general rule do not send statements. They are not a billing agency and since you are not a customer per se, you dont get customer service. You can ask for a pay off balance.

Quote:
Seems the contact at the office is not the same person who is person who is opening the envelope
I submitted letters of communication with my payment and have never received any communication back.
Payments go to the accounting department....collectors do not see the mail or payments. I know with the agency I worked for, correspondance was paraphrased and put into the notes.

Submitted by SOAPLADY on Mon, 11/21/2011 - 17:07

SOAPLADY

( Posts: 17315 | Credits: )