Share post
member profile picture
Credits: 0
[Donate]

How do I find out if Daniels and Norelli are licensed in my state to collect debt? They are a very rude collection/attorneys office.

They just called and also stated " this is an attempt to collect a debt" I am in California and wouild like to know if they are allowed to practice law in california, the person that called was a "George Michael".... hhhmm,

Sub: #21 posted on Tue, 11/02/2010 - 10:35

Unregistered

I need to know what a charge from Daniels and Norelli shows up as on a bank statement. Need to put s stop payment on them ASAP!!!! PLEASE HELP!!!!!!

Sub: #22 posted on Fri, 02/04/2011 - 10:23

Unregistered

This company keeps calling my number looking for someone I've never heard from. I've told them that on two occasions yet they are still calling. This has been going on for months. Unfortunely I'm rarely here and only find their messages. They call from (516) 338-7520 but want you to call them on (800) 332-3306. Word of warning, calling any toll free number puts the continued privacy of your unlisted/blocked phone number at risk. By calling that toll free number, they are paying for your phone call and you are giving them your home or cell number as part of their billing process. It's not supposed to be legal but it happens all of the time.

Sub: #23 posted on Mon, 03/07/2011 - 19:25

Unregistered

Unfortunately these morons do have a license. And abuse it repeatedly. They curse people out, call them deadbeats and call their jobs to harass them there.

Sub: #24 posted on Sat, 10/13/2012 - 08:34

Unregistered

Attachment
More information
  • Files must be less than 500 MB.
  • Allowed file types: txt pdf jpg jpeg png.

Page loaded in 1.064 seconds.