Tila2

Submitted by on Tue, 07/28/2009 - 11:07
Credits:
[Donate]

Does anyone know anything about tila2?
They do forensic and home mods but dont know where
to find out if they are also a scam
Sorry to hear all this stories God help us all

Hi, i spoke with an employee of tila yesterday, and got much information. Because there are soo many scams out there, i checked them out with the bbb. They got a grade a, but are not backed by the bbb. Also i googled their address 1903 s. Greeley hwy suite 8181, cheyenne, wy 82007 and their place of business did not come up. I then called other businesses at this address and talked to a man and was told this is a storage unit! His father-in-law owns and no business by the name of tila is located at this address. I would have to say this is definitely another scam taking advantage of people who are in dire need of help.
The gentleman i talked to at tila was very professional, not pushey and gave me a much advice on how to persue predatory loans starting with a forensic investigation of the loan. Check them out @ the bbb. You can type in their email address and phone number for results. I hope this helps. Take care and good luck.

Submitted by on Tue, 09/15/2009 - 06:44

( Posts: 202330 | Credits: )

I have used them. Beware, they do not deliver on their promises. They make you pay $2700 for a forensic loan report, then say they will do the loan mod for free. This is to get around the illegal aspect of making someone pay up front for a loan mod. They left me in a worse state than I was before. What they don't tell you is they do the loan forensics then you are required to get yourself a lawyer to fight the bank. If we had all the money in the world for attorneys, why would we risk $2700 on an unknown company. Very unhappy. Beware

Submitted by on Fri, 02/26/2010 - 18:12

Yes the owners are SARA and Dan Miller their address is a Storage USA Mail Box. They have no offices and answers the phone from their home. The 1-800 number is a scam they are never busy and will not answer the call. They have never been in bussiness for a decade as their website states. They have no legal dept as their website and youtube video states. Bc they would not tell you to get a lawyer. All the great comments on youtube are imposters played by them click on their name and they all our created around the same time any good comment on them is a scam by them.

DONT DO IT ITS A SCAM

Submitted by on Sat, 03/13/2010 - 09:35

Recently, this website and comments about our company were brought to my attention, and I am now here to post: My responses are not given in an attempt to "sell you" on our services, but are to clear these erroneous remarks about our company. We have saved far too many homes for negative comments like to go ignored.

I'm addressing the comments as they come to mind - maybe not in the order that they are listed below:

1. I am Sara Miller, but I am not an owner of the company (which can be confirmed at the BBB website) and I am not married to or connected in anyway with Dan Miller - other than I work for the company he owns. We do share the same last name, but I'm pretty sure that it is as common of a name as Smith or Jones or Johnson.

2. Our mailing address is not our brick and mortar address - we provide a mailing address on our letterhead where homeowners can send their very private and confidential documents to the secure mail center in that complex. It amazes me that whomever answered the phone from another business in that complex and said, "No Tila here," didn't at least offer up the information that there is a secure mail center in that complex. Why do we not reveal our brick and mortar location? Simple: We investigate lenders who are backed by billions of dollars and we make them mighty uncomfortable. They wouldn't mind doing the same for us.

3. In the past 36 months we have had one complaint filed at the BBB. We satisfactorily responded to that, but the homeowner who complained about us never did respond to the BBB. I can't help but wonder if he was the one who claimed we did nothing for him, but when he couldn't get the BBB to agree with him, he just went off smashing and bashing wherever he could on the web?

4. We are an audit company. We charge for investigations. No homeowner is obligated to use the free service that we offer. Our website states that we are attorney backed. We don’t offer to litigate for people. Why do we offer a free negotiation service? It is not as the posts suggest. It is because, sadly, if we don't, the lender will still walk all over the poor homeowner who has been taken to the cleaners enough times to have his head spin. We want you to have the best result possible. If that means that after we investigate we then have to go in and negotiate on your behalf to ensure that the lender pays attention to those forensics and resolves the matter, then we will do so. We do it every day and we succeed.

5. Youtube posts: no idea - Occasionally, I go and I read stuff and it looks weird to me - and it is not just on our video. It seems that youtube has a lot of people commenting on a lot of stuff and it normally seems to be dissenting comments - I'm not that fond of the website myself, but if our video helps anyone then that is a good thing. I do know that the Advertising Dept. has been concerned about the comments coming in from time to time and steps are being taken to utilize filters to be more able to ensure that the postings that go under our video are valid. But I do not know where they are at with that project.

6. Not accredited with the BBB: True - we are guilty as charged. That means we have to work even harder to keep our A rating because we don't pay them anything to be accredited, and why don't we? Because they want a percentage of gross revenues, and that would mean that we would have to raise our prices. We are one of the most affordable programs out there, raising our prices is not in the best interest of the homeowner. So we do it the hard way and keep that A rating by hard work and happy clients.

7. And what is the rating of all these lenders who are accredited at the BBB? Seriously, Chase carries an F, AHMSI either a D or maybe and E, BofA, last I checked, was sporting a B but that was in October of 09, and Saxon was at either a C or a D. Hey -- and they are all accredited as far as I recall.

8. Working from our homes: That could be possible when I think of the hundreds of times that I personally have forwarded the phones to my home or cell because I had a homeowner in a critical juncture who needed me. Yah, I'm guilty as charged, I stayed on the clock but still got some home time or drive time. Should I have just let the homeowner wait until morning or Monday? Maybe. Other companies would have, but TILA just doesn't work that way. We are here seven days a week for homeowners and we go the extra mile when off the clock.

9. Somebody couldn't get through the main line and had to leave a voice mail: OK - all our clients have direct lines to their consultants, why didn't they call their consultant if leaving a voice mail wasn't working for them? We have more than one number, our phones ring all the time, and we check messages frequently, answering and returning calls as rapidly as we can. When we can't return the call, we email the homeowner to let him know that we got his call and address whatever he needs. In terms of homeowner communication, I truly feel that we are top of the line in caring for our homeowners and demonstrate daily the greatest courtesy, respect and compassion.

Essentially, very decent people who have struggled hard to buy a home, and even harder to keep a home are possibly being denied an opportunity to turn the whole situation around. They are being denied an opportunity to save their home and get on with their lives because some unidentified people are not reporting accurately at a website that happens to offer a service that is in competition with one of our allied companies. That is just plain sad.

I close this post with these letters from homeowners, whose grammatical, punctuation or typographical errors I have not fixed so that they are as authentic as our electronic age allows.

Regards, Sara

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
February 22, 2010
Not sure what you have done with First Mortgage Corporation, but you sure gave them a wake up call. I was called by them from their regional office today asking me what I would like to do, i.e. re-finance, modify or what to my loan because they had received a letter from you. It sounded like they are scared to be audited because that is the first time they have asked me what "I would like to do".

I told him I didn't want to do anything at this time because I was upset with them. They can deal with the negotiators from TILA. hahahahahaha I really had a good laugh, thanks TILA.
Edward L. W.
Retired Postal Manager

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[RIGHT][RIGHT]October 12, 2009[/RIGHT][/RIGHT]

To Whom it May Concern:

I am writing a recommendation for the positive experience I have had with TILA.

These people are knowledgeable, compassionate and patient in the care, service and understanding of my situation with a national bank which broke many laws in making me a predatory loan.

The counselors and the negotiator namely Sara and Liana have been kind, patient and honest in what I could expect of a forensic evaluation of my loan papers, which i received in a timely fashion.

When I felt I had no where else to turn, I found these wonderful people to guide me through this mess, hold my hand when I needed it, and to shed real light on what I thought was a hopeless situation.

I highly recommend their services. They are worth every penny and then some.

Regards,

Dee S.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sent by email 4th of July, 2009

Dear Tonya

Happy Independence Day!!! Hope your not at work and dont get this till monday.

Just a heads up, we got our papers from the lender on friday afternoon!!!! Yeah... They dropped our payments to under 1500.00 and at 5% on a fixed rate, and that includes our property taxes and insurance! We are saving almost 800 a month!!

So, all things considered, not bad. We are very relieved.

We wont have a payment until September 1st. again, all in all a very fair deal. Much more then we ever thought we would get!!

I really dont even have the vocabulary to tell you how thankful and relieved we are. I dont know if your a believeing peerson, but we both feel like God has answered a HUGH prayer and worked a miracle. And you have been such a blessing in all your help and hard work and friendship.

I feel you really personally went to bat for us and we wre soooo greatful.

Hope your out enjoying family & friends. We will celebrate this Indepenence day with a new twist. A real feeling of liberty, with this getting behind us.
Talk to you soon
Dana & John

Sent by email Feb 23 2009

Dear Sara & Kelly,

We are grateful to know that the house situation is finally resolved....yippeee!

Thanks again for all that you did in that regard. I wanted to call Mark and thank him personally as well.

Please convey our appreciation when you get a chance. You all made it such a positive in the midst of rather negative circumstances.

Truly a blessing

Jim & Evelynn

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[RIGHT][RIGHT] [/RIGHT][/RIGHT]
[RIGHT][RIGHT] [/RIGHT][/RIGHT]
[RIGHT][RIGHT]Jan 18, 2009[/RIGHT][/RIGHT]

I just want to send a short note to thank you for all the work you put into helping me save my home. I am not one that often sends a thank you letter, but this time is different.

I cannot tell you enough how much it means to me that you saved my home for myself and my son. I really did not think it could be done. Even as I signed up for your services, I figured it was a long shot.

You did it. Thank you!

Kevin J.

Submitted by on Wed, 04/21/2010 - 07:23

Sara Miller is the Owner do a search and you will see. Thats why she responded. She is the Owner. If you help someone show real facts. Stop posting fake comments.

Dont believe her and why are you even taking money from home owners first without reviewing their case. Scam

1. I am Sara Miller, but I am not an owner of the company (which can be confirmed at the BBB website) Then why respond and yes you are with Dan Miller. Who is the owner.

https://wyobiz.wy.gov/ECommerce/Common/FilingDetail.aspx?FilingNum=2009-000570526 Follow the trail

2. Our mailing address is not our brick and mortar address - we provide a mailing address on our letterhead where homeowners can send their very private and confidential documents to the secure mail center in that complex.

Its called American Storage and Postal Services (google maps) Typical Scam tactic

3. In the past 36 months we have had one complaint filed at the BBB. We satisfactorily responded to that, but the homeowner who complained about us never did respond to the BBB.

https://wyobiz.wy.gov/ECommerce/Common/FilingDetail.aspx?FilingNum=2009-000570526 Initial Filing was 06/03/09 Less than a year and there is several people who haved file a complaint also file here if you was scam by Tila http://complaint.preventloanscams.org/

4. We are an audit company. We charge for investigations. No homeowner is obligated to use the free service that we offer. Our website states that we are attorney backed. Please who is the attorney and where, your address is a Mail center. Loan audits that are standard will be turn down every time. How can they challenge Big Banks with no legal Staff well they dont have any.

5. Youtube posts: no idea - Occasionally
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sv9k8C9GG38 real scammers at work

6. Not accredited with the BBB: True - we are guilty as charged. That means we have to work even harder to keep our A rating because we don't pay them anything to be accredited, and why don't we? Because they want a percentage of gross revenues.
If you help thousands at 2700 thats 270000. And if you were and honest company I wouldnt care if I had to pay BBB thats even better. an A rating and accredited.

8. Working from our homes: That could be possible when I think of the hundreds of times that I personally have forwarded the phones to my home or cell because I had a homeowner in a critical juncture who needed me.
Hint scammers work from home.
They use mail boxes. Other email addys hide behind dummie corporations. Use banks in other states. They dont have a person to answer the phone b/c this is how they filter calls to see who is calling.

Call the BBB and see for your-self. Take my word SCAM SCAM

Initial Filing:06/03/2009
Initial Filing:06/03/2009

Submitted by on Wed, 04/28/2010 - 12:56

I'm a homeowner in Washington State in foreclosure. I too am investigating this company. I'm going with my gut on this one. Don't use them!! It's not worth the risk!!
I've been scammed before getting help from one of those Loan Mod places. I actually found great FREE advice and Legal advice from my State's Attorney General's office. You can also poke around the FTC an the SEC websites. They provide a of wealth options, help and accurate information. My best of luck to you.

Submitted by on Thu, 07/15/2010 - 10:39

:twisted:They are now working in Maryland under Vicent Brown

Submitted by on Thu, 07/19/2012 - 08:59