Skip to main content
index page

$49.95 debited from my account

Submitted by on Mon, 04/09/2007 - 12:51
Credits:
[Donate]

My name is Greg Seaton theres was a debt for $49.95 from my account 4/5/07, I did not authorize this, someone needs to take of this immediately, my phone is phone number removed for your safety - GoudahSincerely,

Greg Seaton

Welcome to the Community Greg :D As was stated, this is a debt and credit forum, not an individual collection company. If you tell us the name, or google them, you will probably find out who it is. If it's a credit card doing this, look on the back of the card, there is usually a number to contact. Also call your bank, and find out from them..Good Luck..KAren

Submitted by Bossy4455 on Mon, 04/09/2007 - 12:57

Bossy4455

( Posts: 5854 | Credits: )

I need someone to file charge due to theft 49.95 from my checking account!WHO is this company EVERPRIVATECARD that when ccall to get to return my fund back in my account.40122***** is scam. FTC and my attorney general will hear about this!

[color=red]Account info wiped off for your safety - Mike[/color]

Submitted by on Mon, 04/09/2007 - 14:17

( Posts: 202330 | Credits: )

Um hello someone get this guys bank account # off here...Geesh no wonder people get taken advantage of!

Ledrew...Why don't you try going to everprivatecard.com and requesting your refund...WE are not associated with them nor are we responsible for taking the money out of your accout and yes I Strongly encourage you to report them to the FTC and the AG!

Submitted by Leah on Mon, 04/09/2007 - 14:24

Leah

( Posts: 2322 | Credits: )

Your company took $49.95 out of my bank account om 3/29/2007, what ever I did on this computer I did wrong I want to cancel anything that I order from your company and I want the money put back in my account asap.

Submitted by on Wed, 04/11/2007 - 13:52

Heres my e+mail email address removed as per forum rules - Mike please e-mail me back when you have the right anwser, and the right answer is that you will return my money.

Submitted by on Wed, 04/11/2007 - 13:55

Karen, I am sorry to hear this has happened to you. Here let me help you with the information that I found...The company that took your money is everprivatecard.com. Please visit their website and get their phone number. You can file for a refund on the webiste I believe. Also, go to the bank or phone your bank and have them reverse the ACH and to block this company from taking your money again. I wish you the best of luck and I hope this gets resolved for you.

Submitted by Leah on Wed, 04/11/2007 - 14:20

Leah

( Posts: 2322 | Credits: )

It's beyond me why so many people mistake this site for secret cash card or ever private card. I wish one of them would stick around long enough to tell us how they got here, and why they thought this was a businesses website not a message board.

To have sooooo many people coming here everyday with the same thing there's got to be a good reason for it. At the rate this is going, we are going to have to rename the ID Theft forum to the "Secret Cash Card Victim Complaint Center".

Submitted by goudah2424 on Wed, 04/11/2007 - 15:04

goudah2424

( Posts: 7935 | Credits: )

I don't know- I came here and complained to strangers here!! I didn't know any of you when I got here, and complained over and over to you!! I was actually searching for another company too- and thank God, found this and stayed. So I don't get too upset when others do the same thing I did. Karen

Submitted by Bossy4455 on Wed, 04/11/2007 - 17:32

Bossy4455

( Posts: 5854 | Credits: )

Yeah, I had the same question . . . . It seems to me like these people make their complaint, don't read anything else, then never return. Bossy stayed and read other posts.

I found this forum searching for another company, but I didn't think it was that companies website. I just wonder if these people don't see the other posts or something.

Submitted by goudah2424 on Thu, 04/12/2007 - 10:18

goudah2424

( Posts: 7935 | Credits: )

watch out for ever private card.com and secret cash card, they are the ultimate rip-off. they steal from you and laugh in our face. they need to be locked up

Submitted by on Thu, 04/12/2007 - 14:25

I think that at the time these people post their complaints they are so angry that they are not really focusing on the content of the posts, but rather to let out their anger and not realizing this site isn't connected to them. I know how enraged I was when this company did it to my account, but I was already a member here, and because of some stranger coming on and posted link to get refund, I had my refund within 10 days. I think their anger is getting in the way and they are letting off their steam. Releasing the tension.

Submitted by WHEREAMI? on Thu, 04/12/2007 - 14:29

WHEREAMI?

( Posts: 5263 | Credits: )