Skip to main content
index page

Make a few extra bucks searching the web

Submitted by Shazzers on Mon, 07/14/2008 - 13:13
Credits:
[Donate]

It seems legit, I joined as a member, my screen name is Shalimar, the name of the site is "Scour", it's a search engine. You get points for every search you do, enlisting friends, and making comments on the search results. After you achieve a certain amount of points you will get a $25.00 gift card. Here is the link: Tell them Shalimar sent you. :D
www(dot)scour.com

It's really very simple, I normally use google to do my searches, but I'm going to use this search engine instead, I did a search for the site, then I commented, I got 1 point for searching and 4 points for commenting. I'm not sure how many points you need to get the gift card, but I figure I do searches anyway, I may as well be making a few extra cents in the process. :D

Submitted by Shazzers on Mon, 07/14/2008 - 13:22

Shazzers

( Posts: 17344 | Credits: )

Treasure Trooper is one of the few LEGIT online GPT (get paid to) communities where you can fill out short surveys and receive 50 cents to $20 for each one.

You can sign up by going to w w w . treasure trooper . com /268512, and start making money (they will mail you a check, or deposit into paypal once a month). The above link will give me credit for the referral, so if you want to help me out, GREAT! If you want to just check it out without giving me the referral, that's fine too, because in my opinion, for the minimal time involved, it's actually worth it.

I've got a method, where I use Roboform to fill out the surveys for me, and just click a few buttons, and i'm done. I do it for about 30 minutes to an hour every day, and make anywhere from $10 - $20 per day. If you're really into it, you can make tons more.

Go to the following website for proof:

Feel free to ask me anything about it, i'm not trying to advertise, I really do think this is a decent way to make a little extra cash on the side!

Submitted by on Tue, 07/15/2008 - 09:40

( Posts: 202330 | Credits: )

sorry, the second link didn't work... Here's the proof:

h t t p : / / g p t p r o o f . b l o g s p o t. c o m / 2 0 0 7 / 0 4 / t r ea su re -t ro op er -p ay me n t. ht ml

Submitted by on Tue, 07/15/2008 - 09:45

( Posts: 202330 | Credits: )

I joined Scour last summer. I haven't earned enough points to cash out yet but almost there. I use it when I do ChaCha for searches so I can rack up a lot of points.

They have a contest now where for every search you make you get an entry into a $1000 drawing each month for the next three months starting this month.

Submitted by jkmail2000 on Fri, 05/15/2009 - 12:11

jkmail2000

( Posts: 29 | Credits: )

Anyone ever used InboxDollars? I just signed up and am waiting to see how it works out. This is one you get paid to read emails, play games, surveys, etc. One of my read emails was for homescan by Nielson. This where they provide you with a hand scanner and you scan everything you buy. Says you can earn gift points for brand named items. Anyone ever done this?

Submitted by 2nband on Tue, 05/19/2009 - 12:34

2nband

( Posts: 2277 | Credits: )

I haven't tried Treasure Trooper. How many points do you have to earn before you can request a payment?

I've been doing Inbox Dollars and its sister site, Send Earnings since last August. You need to earn $30 dollars before you can request a payout. You also need to be careful that you don't get into the scams of buying something to earn points. As for the surveys, I've gone through many of the screening questions only to get a response that I don't qualify for the survey.

I haven't found any free games that earn points. If anyone does, let us all know!

Submitted by dobieg on Wed, 05/20/2009 - 06:45

dobieg

( Posts: 15 | Credits: )

Hmm..

Be very careful with the Get paid tos.. there are many scams out there

A very useful site for you if you love the Get Paid tos would be
http://www(dot)gptboycott(dot)com

The site had listed a list of gpts users who did not get paid.

I had checked and the Inbox dollar is not in the list still, do your research.

I don't own that site but it is very useful in fact I call it the bible for GPT users

Submitted by success4resource on Mon, 06/01/2009 - 06:25

success4resource

( Posts: 74 | Credits: )