Share post
member profile picture
Credits: 0
[Donate]

How did this site get started. I thought I was the only person to be so stupid. This is so out of control but the information on this site is really refreshing.

Frankly, I wish it wasn't true and he was coming back.

Sub: #21 posted on Tue, 09/09/2008 - 12:33

goudah2424 goudah2424

(Posts: 7936 | Credits: )

Quote:
How would you know what information people have? You couldn't know where people get the info they post about. It is you that are making assumptions. You are assuming people are not saying the truth, when you don't know what the truth is.

I was attempting to keep things from esculating when a "Guest" made a comment about Mike NOT returning. My point here was; we (The Mods) were told Mike was returning, for the record, that isn't an assumption. :wink:

Sub: #22 posted on Tue, 09/09/2008 - 12:35

Shazzers Shazzers
Moderators Cum Industry Expert
(Posts: 17345 | Credits: )

Quote:
Shazzers who were you referring to "stirring the pot?" I know for a fact that Goudah does not ever just go around "spurting off information" that she has no knowledge about. I challenge any of you to show me something of the contrary because I know that it can't be found. What we are asking for, is to know where Mike is and his status. I trust in her 100%, but I would also like to hear it come straight from admin. Mike was a great friend to many of us and I think that we deserve an explanation. I have always known Goudah to back up anything she has ever said with facts.

I was referring to the guest.

Sub: #23 posted on Tue, 09/09/2008 - 12:36

Shazzers Shazzers
Moderators Cum Industry Expert
(Posts: 17345 | Credits: )

Why don't you just ask Vikas what the deal is?

Sub: #24 posted on Tue, 09/09/2008 - 12:38

goudah2424 goudah2424

Well it looks like the post from Goudah was quoted. I am sort of new here and have not registered for various personal reasons. The advice and honesty I have recieved from this member has been very helpful to me. I do not believe that he/she would try to cause trouble or say something that is not true. In fact advice was given to me that was incorrect and if it were not for this member I would have been in deep s**t

Sub: #25 posted on Tue, 09/09/2008 - 12:38

Unregistered

I'm locking this thread, it's going nowhere.

Sub: #26 posted on Tue, 09/09/2008 - 12:40

goudah2424 goudah2424

Attachment
More information
  • Files must be less than 500 MB.
  • Allowed file types: txt pdf jpg jpeg png.

Page loaded in 0.102 seconds.