Skip to main content
index page

Repeated Collection calls from the following numbers

Submitted by just tired on Mon, 04/21/2014 - 09:44
Credits:
[Donate]

Leave a voice mail telling me they have attempted to contact me numerous times, and that time is running out. I just finally took one of their calls and it appears it is for a PDL from sovereign advance or GetCash USA/Texas, but I have paid both of them back principal+

I told them to send me something to the address on file, as I have never received anything in writing from them since I notified them with the C& D letter about 6 months ago.

Any other words of wisdom?

k the op mentioned sending a c&d letter,and their attorney.too often people go through the right channels,and have resources at their disposal.they just don't use them.instead they let scumeaters like this dictate to them.my advice about suing this jackass still stands.

Submitted by paulmergel on Tue, 05/06/2014 - 06:33

paulmergel

( Posts: 15514 | Credits: )

i googled both and the number ending in 1966 is audubon financial.the other there is no real info on just complaints like yours.my suggestion is to block both numbers.

Submitted by paulmergel on Mon, 04/21/2014 - 10:16

paulmergel

Has called me repeatedly, even changing the number he is calling from to a local area code. I spoke with him and told him to mail it to address on file 5 days ago, continues to call. I spoke with him again today and said no longer call me only via USPS would I communicate or my attorney would be notified. Any other suggestions?

Submitted by just tired on Mon, 04/28/2014 - 10:39

just tired

( Posts: 17 | Credits: )

unless you know the number don't answer it!let it go to v-mail then start making notes of the numbers,messages,and times he calls.btw you can't c&d phone calls only.since he is violating a c&d look into suing him.gather proof for that,but stop talking to him!you sent a c&d and he's violating it.btw if this mutated pile of crap could do anything he would besides calling.he thinks you won't sue him for violating the c&d.prove him wrong,and sue his ass!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Submitted by paulmergel on Mon, 04/28/2014 - 11:03

paulmergel

When I demanded in writing via the US mail they immediately hung up on me. They are now blocked on my phone.

Submitted by just tired on Tue, 04/22/2014 - 09:55

just tired

well i'm saying these things for the last time.

1)there is no partial c&d.it's all or nothing,and in this case it should be nothing.
2)it is not illegal for them to disclose there real address.a lie by a piece of shit.
3)since he has called others,and most likely broke the law with jargon.SUE HIS ASS!!!!!!!!!!!meet with your lawyer.show them the c&d you originally sent,and state that the family will sign affidavits about the calls and the verbage in said calls.

stop threatening this loser as he does the same thing.to this piece of crap the threats you gave are toothless.prove him wrong.he will continue until you do take action.btw 3rd party disclosure is a sueable offense by itself.stop talking to him and sue if not for your calls the calls to others.he will lay low for a bit then start again.sue him asap.

Submitted by paulmergel on Wed, 05/14/2014 - 05:42

paulmergel

So he called my parents home, and left 3 voicemails, my father (elderly) asked me to call them so they would stop, I call the number asked them for their mailing address not the po box as I was sending them a registered letter, per Mr. Johnson it was illegal for them to give this information to me but I could fax a letter to them, I said no I need to communicate a C & D letter based on my legal advice, they wanted the name of my attorney and I said no provide me your address, this went on for about 10 minutes, until I finally stated that if they didn't discontinue calls to all numbers on file and only communicated with me via USPS I would be pursuing legal action towards them, at that point they promised to no longer call and would be emailing me confirmation to that still waiting on the email, and not holding my breath.

Submitted by just tired on Tue, 05/13/2014 - 11:48

just tired

If these bottom feeders were legal, they should have no problems disclosing their address, as this would be on their state business license, would be posted on your state's web site and would be a matter of public record. You can now see that this is clearly not the case. Do not give them a second of your time!

Submitted by kscornell on Mon, 05/19/2014 - 17:37

kscornell

( Posts: 4407 | Credits: )