Skip to main content
index page

Contact Information : National Group LLC / Midland Companies

Submitted by on Sat, 04/17/2010 - 17:09
Credits:
[Donate]

Would anyone have the contact information for this lender? I need a address.

Thanks,
Mark

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anonymous
Would anyone have the contact information for this lender? I need a address.
Thanks,
Mark

Midland Company phone number is 1(866)327-6921 between the hours of 8:00 a.m and 4:00 p.m (Central Standard Time)

Submitted by on Thu, 04/22/2010 - 11:13

( Posts: 202330 | Credits: )

Some one cintacted me yesturday saying that i was able to get a loan for up to $6000.00 yesturday afternoon. I told him all i need to borrow was $1500.00 but i would like to borrow $2000.00 instead of the $1500.00 but i was hoping if i could get the money and after i get the money from western union if i could pay that fee or if you could add it on to the total amount of the bill that you said i got 9 months to pay it off or sooner.because i really really need the loan by today. Please please help me so i can get that loan. The guy i talk to his name was ricky conner his ext. # is 2523
i been trying to call but voice mail box is full and won't take any more messges. You should have me on file with my phone # and e-mail address.yours trly
coleen stefanski

Submitted by on Sat, 05/07/2011 - 06:03

Wow im reading this article and my situation is the same. They blew my phone up. I was kind of weary about this. My mom is in her last of cancer i really needed the money. So after I did my part they said they would call me back i have not heard from them. I been trying to call now the phone is going straight to voicmail. IM very pissed.:mad:

Submitted by on Mon, 05/09/2011 - 18:18

I am so glad I couldn't come up with the 600 dollars I needed to send to Western Union! I feel so bad that these people are taking advantage of people who obviously need help... There is something that can be done about this I'm sure.... A class action lawsuit or something....

I asked about whether or not they had BBB accredidation and he said because the were funded by the government they didn't need it...wow...

the website I have is Nationalloans.com
The address I have is
7826 Eastern Ave.
Northwest Washington DC
20012 ???

Submitted by on Sat, 05/14/2011 - 06:48

I have got several loans from them and never had a problem. Are they suppose to send it to ur bank account? The # I have for them is 1-866-327-6921. I think they have several different names they work with. When I called 1 time they asked me what company name I got the loan thru.

Submitted by on Mon, 05/16/2011 - 20:28

If your still lokking for a loan. I have went thru a company called cashnetusa. They were pretty good to work with my payment arrangements. I think 2 months went by before I made a payment and they didnt even tack on any interest of fees.

Submitted by on Mon, 05/16/2011 - 20:34

This is a fucking scam do not send a fucking penny!!! As you can see I am highly pissed because they got me. They gave me very accurate information and I verified everything through e-verify. Once i completed the transaction i noticed that my money had been sent to India. They will not answer my call. Ive called from 6 different numbers they answer and then just hang up. I will fucking kill these basterds if i could. I agreed to take the loan because I needed to pay for my summer class in order to receive my degree, these bitches are no good. The physical address they give is some bullshit as well. I have a friend who lives in D.C. and he went to the location and its an empty building.

*Pissed Black Man*

Submitted by on Wed, 05/18/2011 - 12:13

They called me today telling me I had been approved for up to 6000.00 and i wasnt to sure at first but i went ahead and here it is hours later and they wont pick up if they do they hang up on me and i made two payments through western union today....THIS COMPANY IS FRAUD THEY ARE SCAMMING PEOPLE

Submitted by on Fri, 05/27/2011 - 18:25

No...that makes no sense...why would i snd them money to get a loan? go to cashnetusa.com . they are legit and easy to work with...NEVER SEND MONEY!!

Submitted by on Sat, 06/04/2011 - 13:56

No I never sent money. that wouldnt make sense..I needed money. Try cashnetusa.com they are legit and easy to work with...by the way, are the pople answering the phones for that company have indian accents?

Submitted by on Sat, 06/04/2011 - 14:01

Has anyone taken precautions for identity theft? This is really scary. They have everyone's damn info! has ANYONE received money from them... ever?

Submitted by on Mon, 06/20/2011 - 15:51