Skip to main content
index page

Secretcashcardservice.com(ripoff)

Submitted by on Sun, 01/21/2007 - 09:01
Credits:
[Donate]

If anyone was ripprd off by this company please e mail me with the info so i may try to get a refund back if not i will pursue ident. theft against them

Im trying to go to the refund site to get my cash back that these dumbasses toook from me , but its not letting me it keeps bringing me back here and there is no form of any kind on the other to sites it lists for me..................urrrr PLEASE HELP :evil:

Submitted by beckyw6904 on Mon, 01/22/2007 - 08:21

beckyw6904

( Posts: 4 | Credits: )

It worked, it finally worked .....it told me in 10 ten days i should get it .....thnx so much for everyones help........thanx a bunch steelers1

Submitted by beckyw6904 on Mon, 01/22/2007 - 10:06

beckyw6904

( Posts: 4 | Credits: )

Secret cash card, i never even heard about them and all of a sudden i have $50.00 missing out of my account from them. I called the 1-800 # and she refused to tell me anyting and i tried getting my money back and it just says to email them and i never heard back from them
Even my bank is having hard time gettingmy money back for me.so now what do we do?

Submitted by on Thu, 03/01/2007 - 15:14

( Posts: 202330 | Credits: )

This is what I've been going through to get my refund, and they told me ten days too. here's my reply............and there's, if it helps............................jeanine 02/16 12:22 can you put it back in the account, so my bank can give it back to me? pleas...............
jeanine
02/16 16:34 still waiting for an answer on my refund, and if you can put it in the account like you took it out of the account, so i can get the money back the bank took................

Secret Cash Card Support
02/17 22:31 Hello,
Your refund has been processed.
It can take up to 10 days & you will get refund check at your address.we debited through check so we can refund through check.
We hope you will buy our card in future when the need arise.

Secret Cash Card Customer Service

jeanine
02/23 07:15 please tell me exactly when you sent it out.............

Secret Cash Card Support
02/24 00:00 check mailed on 18th.
you should receive it by 28th.

jeanine
02/27 16:16 i still have not received my refund, and if i dont get it tomorrow, i will contact the better business bearu i have waited long enough, you took it out of my account, you can just put it right back in it, and cacell out you check, if you even sent it back.................i will only wait till 2 pm and if i dont see it in my account i will be contacting the better business burea

Secret Cash Card Support
02/27 21:19
Refund Date 2/19/2007 7:22:58 AM
you should receive it around March 1st.

jeanine
02/28 05:54 bull I was told on the 24th that it was sent on 18th and that it would be here today..............Secret Cash Card Support
you should receive it by 28th. .........if its not here in my account today i am talking the the better business bearu

jeanine a canaris
02/28 17:02 today is the 28th and i didnt receive my refund i have waited been waiting since the 16th, and nothing, i am contacting the better business burea since you have not sent it!!!!!!!!!!!!! You lied!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! .......Secret Cash Card Support
you should receive it by 28th. I expect it in my account or my next move will be to contact further people reguarding your business ethics

jeanine

Secret Cash Card Support
02/28 20:53
you should receive it around March 1st.

jeanine
12:56 I have contacted my attorney, and if I dont receive the funds in my account by today March 2nd, you will be taken to court. He said since you have lied, and gave me false information..............Secret Cash Card Support
you should receive it by 28th ......and been lying to me, I can sue you for the full amount....49.95 plus what the bank charged me wich was 35.00.....you have caused me mental anquish, and distress, and also missing a days work, and you will have to pay more then 84.95.......That IS what i can sue you for............I will wait no longer. If its not in my account by today, and the check cancelled, if you even sent it!!!! I will do legal action against your company, and he said it will cost alot more then 84.95 since i have had mental anguish over this...............

Submitted by on Fri, 03/02/2007 - 13:04

those a**holes kept telling me on the phone that they changed from secretcashcardservice.com to quickcardservice.com but either way they stole 49.95 from my account and i had so much overdraw fees that it was not funny.

Submitted by on Sat, 03/03/2007 - 20:32

I received my refund check in the mail, but it was a bad check, so be careful..still waiting on a response from this company about their bad check...

Submitted by on Thu, 03/08/2007 - 08:31

I, too, was ripped off by a $49.95 debit to my account WITHOUT MY PERMISSION, I filled out the necessary information online for a refund and guess what - I DID RECEIVE A CHECK IN THE MAIL. WOW, uh, not really, I went to get the check cashed and my bank would not cash it because they had several incidents where the checks are stopped by SECRET CASH CARD. So, yes you do get a check back; however, it is not good. We got ripped off!!!!!

Submitted by on Wed, 03/14/2007 - 12:32

I just found out today that this company had taked 49.95 out of my bank account without permission. I called the bank, they gave me a number to call. So I did, I got a recording saying they couldn't talk about this over the phone,never heard of that before! So I got another number and a website, the number was a anwering service (phoney I'm sure) and I couldn't find the website it led me here. I saw the link and went to it and asked for my refund. They said 10 days, they better do it or I'm reporting them to everyone I can, I might just do it anyway. I'm sorry I've rambled on, but I'm so ticked off right now,I could scream. Thanks for the info Steelers1!

Submitted by on Wed, 03/14/2007 - 17:01