Share post
Debt Consolidation Forums Identity theft - scams and security forums

sercertcashcard.comor quickcardservice.com

member profile picture
Credits: 0
[Donate]

this company stole 49.95 out of my account then my bank charged me another 40.00 for them overdrawen on my account and i had just opened this account on the 17th of february and now another company by the name of edpreporting took 160.00 out of my account now my account is overdrawen by 216.57. due to these mother fu..... and i'm pissssssssssssssssssssed. please help me. :twisted:

There was a charge on my checking account of $49.95 in which I never approved of,can someone please stop charging my account.. please get back to me

Sub: #61 posted on Tue, 03/13/2007 - 08:04

Unregistered

I received a call and i joined this cash card, now money is being taken out of my account and i have not received anything. I want to cancell and i want to talk to someone. I want all of the money you took or i will contack the bank and tell them and file fraud charges.i can be reached at 1-928-846-****. Thank you

[color=red]Phone number removed for your safety - Mike[/color]

Sub: #62 posted on Tue, 03/13/2007 - 08:19

Unregistered

My bank has informed me that your company has charged my checking account 49.95 . This charge was not aurothized and if not refunded a.s.a.p. My bank is looking into this and contacting the prober authorities..... I can be reached at 218-260-****.

Phone number removed for your safety - Mike

Sub: #63 posted on Tue, 03/13/2007 - 12:02

Unregistered

Let me post a common message for all having problems with Secret Cash Card. This is NOT the place to fix your problems with Secret Cash. You need to go their website and claim for a refund. You also need to talk to your bank about the debits and dispute the charges. They will help in getting your refund. This is their website.

secretcashcardservice.com/cgi-bin/refund.cgi

Sub: #64 posted on Tue, 03/13/2007 - 12:20

orake orake

(Posts: 482 | Credits: )

My account was debited twice in the amount of $49.95. Once on the 28th of February an again on the 8th of March; Within a weeks time. I to, as others, did not authorize this transaction, which now has caused my account to be overdrawn and charged NSF fees. I have contacted my bank of these debits and filed a report with my banks Loss Mgmt. Department. These transactions was fraudulent and I never subscribed to this program and I am not interested in it in no way, form, or fashion. I am a single mother and this has cause a great finanicial burden on my family. Please remove my email address from this sight and any other affiliates. I'm exetremely pissed about this situation and I have no idea how these people got my account number. Because I didn't give it to them. The account is now closed. Please inform them to not!never try this shit again. I have contacted the attorney general and filed complaint with the BBB. This is bullshit! and now I have to and my family has to pay for there screw!! you. My account is in the negative of $200 which I can't afford to fix and now I have nothing.

Sub: #65 posted on Tue, 03/13/2007 - 13:28

Unregistered

I called the bank... same thing happened to me yesterday... $49.95, like everybody else... You just can't apply at radom for any cash paydayloan places over the internet... alot of places must get all of your bank info, SS#, etc. I called my bank.. they told me to come into the branch.. I will get a refund and the bank will go after these people... Oh yea, here is the phone # attached the bank told me: 1=866-379-5984. You will get a recording and another # to call. That # will be 401-228-9232. No one answers that one either... its a scam... FYI if you want to give this info to your bank, so they can get em. good luck

Sub: #66 posted on Tue, 03/13/2007 - 15:08

Unregistered

Somebody from ya'll company tried to debit my account for an e card which I never applied for. I don't appreciate it and my bank is going to send it back. If you have any questions contact me at (985)346-****

Phone number removed for your safety - Mike

Sub: #67 posted on Wed, 03/14/2007 - 08:31

Unregistered

Nothing for $49.95, more so than that i don't remember asking for any thing....

Sub: #68 posted on Wed, 03/14/2007 - 11:13

Unregistered

dont ever take money out of my account agin i have a lawyer. 49.95 was not yours

Sub: #69 posted on Wed, 03/14/2007 - 11:23

Unregistered

You all are posting your messages in an open forum. This website has no connection with Secret Cash Card.

Go to your bank and dispute the debits done by Secret Cash Card. They can get the charges reversed

Sub: #70 posted on Wed, 03/14/2007 - 11:45

orake orake

(Posts: 482 | Credits: )

Page loaded in 1.107 seconds.