Skip to main content
index page

"I have just had $49.95

Submitted by on Fri, 04/13/2007 - 11:33
Credits:
[Donate]

"I have just had $49.95 taken out of my account by ever private card services a company that do not even know. They also overdrew my account and now I am trying to recover my money."

This company should be ashame of themselves ripping off hard working people,that work hard for their money.May God have mercy on your souls!!!!!!!!!!!

Submitted by on Tue, 04/17/2007 - 13:18

( Posts: 202330 | Credits: )

Never use the name of GOD to lie here.
you are a liar,your friends are liars and everybody knows that debt consolidation CARE is a great company and the members of DEBT CONSOLIDATION CARE are incomparable people that are wonderful and honest people.
GOD dont go to forgive you and your friends and never go to have mercy of all of you.
i asking GOD TO GIVE A LESSON TO YOU AND YOUR FRIENDS BECAUSE you are friends with the devil.

Submitted by tsacgiv on Tue, 04/17/2007 - 13:53

tsacgiv

( Posts: 2106 | Credits: )

The only people who come here and pretend to think that this site stole money from people are collection employees, coming here to cause disruptions. I can not fathom that there are so many people out there that would actually visit this site and mistake it for bank account thieves. If you notice, no one registered makes these comments. Only the 'guests' make them.

Submitted by Anthony Lemons on Thu, 04/19/2007 - 21:16

Anthony Lemons

( Posts: 1828 | Credits: )

I don't know...there are a lot of people out there that just aren't that bright-don't know how to accurately interpret the information staring them in the face. Also, a lot of people don't fully understand the internet. Add to that, if you post a question to everprivate card, you will get an auto response stating:

Quote:

Re: Ticket 71563, Responded

Dear blahblah

A new message has been added to the service request #71563.

Hello,
We advertise in the same places as cash advance loan applications. Our records indicate that you authorized us at the time you completed that application. You provided your bank account information and authorized a $49.95 charge to the bank account you provided. It is one time charge for life time usage.

The following was the advertisement.

YES / NO - A Virtual Visa????????? Prepaid cards is the only way to shop online without anyone else knowing. Just load the card with cash and make purchases anonymously. NO credit check, NO link to personal credit information, NO bill mailed. INSTANT APPROVAL AND ISSUE. It's the perfect solution if you want to protect your privacy. Check "Yes" and you will receive your Visa????????? Prepaid cards prepaid Debit card including lifetime free access to EverPrivate Card privacy tools to protect your identity. YOU HEREBY AUTHORIZE EverPrivate Card to debit your bank account for the one time enrollment fee of $49.95.

By agreeing to the offer above, you legally authorized us to debit your bank account. We have already reserved a card for you. It is a virtual card that is redeemed from a link sent to your email. If you have not received it we can resend. If this was a mistake or oversight on your part, please let us know the details of the situation. If this authorization was fraudulent, when someone else has gained access to your financial information, then you should immediately take steps to prevent further fraudulent use.

EverPrivate Card Customer Service

You can view and update your inquiry here:

This was the response I recieved when I sent a ticket (?) containing only the word, "Curious."

Submitted by Morningstar on Fri, 04/20/2007 - 01:59

Morningstar

( Posts: 1633 | Credits: )

On 03/29/2007, You took out 49.95 out of my bank account Whatever I did on the computer I made a mistake I want to cancel whatever I did. I want my money back asap.It has been over two weeks please take care of this problem. Karen

Submitted by on Sun, 04/22/2007 - 08:45

I have just had $49.95 taken out by ever private card service company an I would like if you return my money to my account. Because of your mistake you have overdrew my account.

Submitted by on Mon, 04/23/2007 - 10:50

i want to know who took money out of my account. and i want to know now.give me a number so i can call them.i am on a fixed income and cant afford this money going else where.the sad thing is who ever is doing this wont say who they are.please i need that money now.4-23-07

Submitted by on Mon, 04/23/2007 - 12:33

WEll coming here and demanding it isn't going to get you anywhere...Who did the bank tell you took your money?? Your bank should be able to give you contact information on the company who took your money./ THIS SITE IS A DEBT FORUM AND HAS NO DEALINGS WITH ANY COMPANY WHO TOOK YOUR MONEY!

Submitted by Leah on Mon, 04/23/2007 - 12:40

Leah

( Posts: 2322 | Credits: )

I am very uppset, i never know that i told you to take money out of my account.. now it is over drawed.. i want my money back and you owe my 27.00 extra for over draw charges. let me hear from you soon....

Sarah

Submitted by on Wed, 04/25/2007 - 09:42

[color=Red][/color][left:f51b9298e9]

I too recently had $49.95 taken out of my account. I had a heck of a time figuring this out. Every site I went to for ever private card service brought me back here. This is the scoop....
Call your financial instution and dispute the charge, Contact your local Police and file a police report for unauthorized charges on your bank account. Print off this page that is here with every one saying that they are having problems and print a copy of your bank statement. Go to google and search for the web site everprivatecardservice and it will link you to their site don't forget it's a dot com. You must google it because alot of the other search sights wont show it. then fill out the paper work since you cant get ahold of them by phone. Request that they refund you the 49.95 and the cost of the overdraft charges that have incurred. Hopefully that will help.[/left:f51b9298e9]

Submitted by on Wed, 04/25/2007 - 23:03

I'm not sure who you are, but you did take money out of my account and i don't even know who you are?

I need you to get back to me on this situation.

tammy kaiui

Submitted by on Mon, 04/30/2007 - 10:06

This clearly IS a scam. I never agreed to have this money debited out of my account because I don't HAVE the money in the first place.

I went through "the process" to recover my money and was basically told to go to hell. My bank gave me my moeny back, and I have filed a police report AND a complaint with the attorney general.

You people who are sticking up for this behavior are morons.

Submitted by on Thu, 05/24/2007 - 08:39