Skip to main content
index page

"The Mess"

Submitted by on Fri, 07/11/2008 - 08:29
Credits:
[Donate]

Looks like there is quite a stir created with the sifxpert posts below. Is there any way to actually verify these allegations? This is certainly a criminal matter that potentially affects many, many people. The internet age has fostered an atmosphere that allows for faceless (anonymous) sniping.

It would be a great dis-service to this community to allow the sixfert@hotmail allegations go untested. If these claims are legitimate, is there any way moderators or site owners can verify these claims?

Also, if I'm not mistaken, case law dictates that site owners are legally liable for slanderous statements posted on message boards by their guests or members. In DebtCC's own interest, maybe further investigation may prove beneficial.

In closing, if the goal of this board is to truly help others deep in the grips of debt, an authoritative statement on the legitimacy of sifxpert may be in order.

the correct email is:
email removed.
I heard from 8 people yesterday that had checked to see if any of there checks that were withdrawn from their accounts in the last few months ever reached the credit card companies and all of them confirmed that many had not been paid. So where is the money? Ask James Lombardo? He won't communicate with anyone so I guess you know the answer. If anyone needs proof..... just contact me and I will put you in touch with each of the people I chatted with yesterday. We are contacting the Orange County District Attorney, California Attorney General, local newspapers and television stations in the Orange County area today. For the skeptics, I can only say it's sad but true. I am out over $10,000 myself and I am not a happy camper and he hasn't returned any messages, calls, or fax's since the end of April when he withdrew many of the funds for payments that never went to the creditors. Let me know if I can help.............

If you want to gather info here, guest, please register, it's free and doesn't require personal info. Then people can send you private messages and you can gather info that way. Goudah

Submitted by on Fri, 07/11/2008 - 09:50

( Posts: 202330 | Credits: )

Well I tell you what, if someone stole "thousands of dollars" from me, I would immediately file a police report and contact a lawyer. If I TRULY wanted to help someone out, I'd provide proof of these allegations. I would not be suprised that many of these "guest" postings are coming from the same IP addresses. Slander is dangerous.

I think all 116,000 MEMBERS here would like to get a final truthful word on Lombardo/sifxpert so the daily questions regarding his services can be put to rest

Submitted by on Fri, 07/11/2008 - 09:58

I just heard from him and he told me not to believe anything that was said in here. He said he has been contacting all his clients. His forum was hacked. Has anyone else been contacted by him? Please response.

Submitted by on Fri, 07/11/2008 - 12:46

I pray that James Lombardo or sifxpert or whatever he is calling himself these days isn`t really scamming people but if what everyone is saying is true you guys need to file complaints with the BBB , ripoffreport.com , FTC , Your state attorney general and California state attorney general asap. I have those links as my signature so you can get to them quickly. Please keep us informed

Submitted by mobile0311 on Fri, 07/11/2008 - 12:55

mobile0311

( Posts: 1817 | Credits: )

i can't find anything about lombardo but here.i agree with worry
there is a guest trying to put contact info out there.james
it looks like he is being set up.saw alot of fake stuff where
hess/kennedy was concerned,this could be as well.

Submitted by paulmergel on Fri, 07/11/2008 - 12:55

paulmergel

( Posts: 15514 | Credits: )

I haven't heard anything from him since May. My last settlement payment was returned for non-funds even though he has thousands of dollars in our client trust fund. Luckily, it will still hold up if I make the payment. I have tried to reach him by phone, email and website for days. I haven't heard a word.

Submitted by lisaawilliamson on Fri, 07/11/2008 - 13:12

lisaawilliamson

( Posts: 210 | Credits: )

He contacted me as well and told me the same thing. Some people are running this whole campaign for their personal gains. I request those people to desist from such thing as it involves faith and trust of hundreds of Sifxpert's clients. And breach in trust is irreparable.

Submitted by hsimpsons07 on Fri, 07/11/2008 - 14:50

hsimpsons07

( Posts: 8 | Credits: )

Domain Name: SIFXPERT.COM
Registrar: REGISTER.COM, INC.
Whois Server: whois.register.com
Referral URL:
Name Server: YNS1.YAHOO.COM
Name Server: YNS2.YAHOO.COM
Updated Date: 21-sep-2007
Creation Date: 22-aug-2006
Expiration Date: 22-aug-2008

>>> Last update of whois database: Fri, 11 Jul 2008 18:01:02 EDT <<<

Registrant:
sifxpert.com
james lombardo
2233 martin 324 a
irvine, ca 92612

Email: jamlom561at yahoo.com

Registrar Name....: REGISTER.COM, INC.
Registrar Whois...: whois.register.com
Registrar Homepage:
Domain Name: sifxpert.com

Created on......... Expires on..............: Fri, Aug 22, 2008
Record last updated on..: Sat, May 24, 2008

Administrative Contact:
sifxpert.com
james lombardo
70 palatine #410
irvine, ca 92612
US
Phone: +1.5616329875
Email: jamlom561at yahoo.com

Technical Contact:
Registercom
Domain Registrar
575 8th Avenue
New York, NY 10018
US
Phone: +1.9027492701
Email: [email]domainregistrar@register.com[/email]

DNS Servers:

yns1.yahoo.com
yns2.yahoo.com

Visit AboutUs.org for more information about sifxpert.com

AboutUs: sifxpert.com

Register your domain name at
Sifxpert
2233 Martin Suite 324-A
Irvine, CA 92612
United States
ph: 866-387-5028
fax: 949-861-9340

Here you go plenty of ways to find him so quit smearing our board saying we have an agenda and handle your business.

Submitted by cajunbulldog on Fri, 07/11/2008 - 15:09

cajunbulldog

( Posts: 4850 | Credits: )

You are right; a breach in trust isn't repairable. And he has definitely breached my trust. When I saw the letter HE sent me from BoA settling for $8000 but the letter they sent me today that settled the account for $5000, I am sorry but my trust is breached. You can tell by looking closely that the document was altered!

You keep trusting if you want but if you send him money, you will end up losing too.

He is NOT contacting all of his clients. I haven't heard from him for WEEKS despite numerous attempts to call and email him.

Submitted by lisaawilliamson on Fri, 07/11/2008 - 17:43

lisaawilliamson

( Posts: 210 | Credits: )

I really don't know what to believe anymore. Has any of James's clients being contacted by him? He did send me text messages and assured me that these allegations towards him are not true. He did settle my BofA for the same amount the told me. There are 2 other accounts which he already took money from, but I wasn't sure if they are settle of not.
Any of you out there are James's clients and he contacted you?

Submitted by on Wed, 07/16/2008 - 10:06

I have been a client since April. I have not heard from him since I signed up. If anyone hears from him please tell him he needs to contact his clients and let them know what is going on. I don't know what do and if I should start trying to settle these accounts myself before they charge off. If he would just answer his clients then there would be more people here that would say he is currently working and doing things properly.

This whole thing is incredibly disapointing at best. How do any of us know what is true and what's not.

Client of James, how did you pay James for the accounts that he settled?

Submitted by on Wed, 07/16/2008 - 10:44

He issued a check to his name (same as others). I've been his client since last September.
He has taken out some $ supposedly to settle 2 of my other accounts (in May and June). I called these 2 accounts just now, and they are still not settled and have full balance.
Now I'm really worried.
Total amount taken: $27,243. Only settled $6500 for BofA plus his fee $5368.
So I'm at loss of $15,375. I'm praying that he has some sort of explanation on these. Or if he is really scamming me, then my life is really over. I convinced my husband to go with him and he can help me with my debts, but now I got burnt! Any other James clients? Have you heard from him?

Submitted by on Wed, 07/16/2008 - 11:33

The mess just keeps getting bigger but the group keeps growing little by little and we keep plugging away at getting something resolved. I will soon have a total he ripped off just 11 people that I know of and trust me when I tell you that if all of his clients for the past 3 years went back and checked to see what there settlements really were, the numbers will be staggering. A lot of people that got ripped off in the last 3 months don't even know it yet. They are still in denial and haven't checked with their creditors to see if there settlements were actually paid. The harsh reality is that very few cash settlements were paid out over the last 3 or 4 months. I have a website (numbered prints for less) if you want to get a hold of me.... use the quick address on the contact list.

Submitted by on Wed, 07/16/2008 - 11:42

When did you last hear from him?

Submitted by on Wed, 07/16/2008 - 12:36

I heard from James yesterday (7/15). He sent me text messages:
He said "I have been contacting every client individually. My attorney has asked me to leave it closed (his forum) and not participate in the slander contest. Most of the posters are not my clients."
"I have been on the forums for 5 years and never had anyone ever post anything about me taking money until this. All it takes is one person to jump the gun and a snowball starts."
"The reason my bank needed verification of funds was because my accounts were closed due to clients bouncing checks. All of my funds are frozen for 30 days. It caused a huge mess. I'm fixing it tho as fast as possible."

With all these messages, made me want to believe him. But today after left him a voice message and another text message asking about my 2 settlements he told he had settled, but actually did not. I haven't heard back. I'm still giving him the benefit of the doubts, if I don't hear from him till tomorrow, then I have to say that it is official that I'm being screwed with over $15,000!!!!!!

I'm still hoping to hear back from others. I tried to register in this website, but kept getting error message.

Submitted by on Wed, 07/16/2008 - 12:47

That was really funny about the message from James. I'm not going to get into specifics but his bank account isn't closed and hasn't been closed. Where does are money go if it is closed. People that believe one ounce of his crap are living in denial. Anyone want proof.... just ask. I have been asking James for the last 3 months where my money is going and why the checks were all written to him rather than creditors and he hasn't returned one email, fax or phone call. Has his bank account been frozen for 3 months? No communication in business is suicidal and in this business where time is of the essence, it is absolutely critical............ so where is the rat? We don't need him anymore to settle our debts, we just want our money back. He talked about his clients stiffing him and his accounts bouncing. How can they bounce if he never pays the accounts in the first place. Anyhow, the message from James is typical bull and planted for all of his clients still in denial.

Submitted by on Wed, 07/16/2008 - 22:25

We signed up with James earlier this year... he has almost $20k of ours in a 'trust' fund... funny the name of the fund!!! I can't believe he's saying he's contacting his clients... last I heard from him was about 6 weeks ago when he said 3 of my accounts were settled... NOTHING! So where's my money?!? I've e-mailed and left voice mails... NO REPLY! We're getting the police involved for criminal fraud. DON'T BELIEVE ANYTHING HE'S SAYING!

Submitted by on Thu, 07/17/2008 - 05:56

apple elephant zebra lion ink nose at gmail dot com

please, James other clients can you send me a message? I need to know what you guys are doing and what is your story. I will contact Irvine, CA police department, NBC dateline, state attorney general.

Submitted by on Thu, 07/17/2008 - 07:08

"Last writer said that if we feel we have been victimized, we should report it"

If we FEEL we have been victimized? Let's see now. For several weeks I didn't FEEL anything because James Lombardo kind of knocked the wind right out of me. Today, I feel great because I know for a fact that he has stolen, defrauded, lied and cheated many people out of their hard earned cash. Yep, maybe I better tell someone about this immediately.
We don't feel..........we know!

Submitted by on Thu, 07/17/2008 - 07:22

To all of the James Lombardo victims that are still in denial. I suggest you go to the forum over on his website, you will see this, "This Account Has Been Suspended
Please Contact Billing ASAP!"

I suggest you do as others have done and file a complaint with the police, the Cali Attorney Gen, the BBB, and all the others.

BTW, I am a James Lombardo victim of $7,109, which is nothing when you consider that I'm losing my family over this matter.

I suggest you hop on board and start writting your complaint letters, only then might we have a chance of ever seeing your money...STRENGTH IN NUMBERS!!!

Best of luck to everyone.

Submitted by on Thu, 07/17/2008 - 13:09

Once the collection companies hear about this, like they have not already you poor people in trouble are going to get deeper into trouble. If I were you I would find a credible settlement compnay to finish off your plan. make sure they have an out of house trust account like Global client Solutions. Go! Go! Go!

Submitted by on Wed, 08/06/2008 - 13:53

Yep, I have been calling around to see who has an outside company that has a third party trust account. Just like read on another board ALF does use Global Client Solutions. I have 6K left (feels more like 16K since james stole from me) anyway they are taking me on at a reduced fee because of my mess.

Does anyone know if he has been arrested yet? I keep checking the OC arrest blotter to see if his name shows up. There has been nothing as of yet. At least we now know he affords that new BMW, by stealing from people like us. What was i thinking when I actually made a chack out to him personally. Very expensive lesson lost.

Has anyone contacted USOBA? He plasters their logo all over his web page, maybe they can investigate. Do they do that kind of stuff? Did anyone verify the address' someone else posted. It seems like he has his fair share of enemies out there.

Submitted by on Mon, 08/11/2008 - 08:36