Skip to main content
index page

Clearing The Air

Submitted by on Fri, 07/11/2008 - 13:17
Credits:
[Donate]

I am not James Lombardo. I came to this website last fall to try to find out who to sign up with debt relief after almost signing with several companies, only to find out how bad they were. At that time, there was a lot of good things said about James Lombardo with the negatives saying that you could never reach him by phone but he was good about getting back to you through the email. The thread I learned about him was one regarding retaining law firms for debt relief and as much as I thought that I had done my research, it wasn't until last Friday that I learned that Mr. Lombardo wasn't an attorney according to the California Bar Association. I always assumed that the power of attorney I had granted him over my special checking account was safe because he was an attorney. WAS I WRONG.
You see, this all started from this website and while I am sure it is getting old for some people on this site, I believe the site has some obligation in helping people getting things resolved in this matter with Debtxpert allias sifxpert, James Lombardo, especially since his forum has been taken off the internet by himself because he could see there was colaboration to get information against him for criminal prosecution.
I have removed the remaining funds in my special account so that they are no longer available and am recommending that all others do the same. There will be more than enough proof that he stole from his clients accounts and diverted the money into his own. That is why I have been trying to get a hold of him since the end of April because I wanted assurances that all of the checks written to him and deposited into his account were being paid to my creditors from his account. He never has replied and the accounts were never paid as far as I can tell. The same is true of many other people and just today I saw where he had actually changed the terms of an agreement from a $5000 to an $8000 payment to a creditor so he could keep the $3000. He is a thief and he will go to jail. In the mean time, I am hoping that this site will at least give us our day in court and allow us to collect information from clients so we can put him behind bars.
Our present email (pardon the similarities) is:
- removed per TOS - uncle Wulf -
Please contact us with your stories so we can start processing the information into a portfollio for the Orange County California prosecutor's office or the California Attorney General's Office. Since it is interstate commerce to some degree, we can possibly even get him prosecuted for Federal offences.
Write me if you have any questions and in the mean time, don't question, and just allow us to find all of his clients that he ripped off so we can share the justice when he is put behind bars.
There isn't any liable or slanderous statements being made here.... only the truth and since Mr. Lombardo hasn't bothered to share his thoughts these past 3 months, I would surmise that all of our statements have been quite accurate.
Thanks for letting us air this industries dirty laundry and once again I ask the moderators of this forum to give us a little lattitude. I know you are looking out for the best interest of your readers and your site but as the truth is unfolded, I am sure you will want the victims to be able to hear the truth also. I think that James's forum closing this morning pretty well speaks for our credibility. We predicted it yesterday and it closed today.

I pray that James Lombardo or sifxpert or whatever he is calling himself these days isn`t really scamming people but if what everyone is saying is true you guys need to file complaints with the BBB , ripoffreport.com , FTC , Your state attorney general and California state attorney general asap. I have those links as my signature so you can get to them quickly. Please keep us informed

Submitted by mobile0311 on Fri, 07/11/2008 - 13:23

mobile0311

( Posts: 1817 | Credits: )

This website has allowed feedback from both sides & I suspected problems from the start due to no way of communication.I have posted his contact info per California Secretary of State office in one of these dang threads. As far as one of you dang guest threatening our site with possible legal action based on posts here,Admin can give you our method of contact & I would love to go to court.Just remember I am a one mean ornery person when threatened and also remember you are not the first to make the threat & darn sure won't be the last!!!! :evil:

Submitted by cajunbulldog on Fri, 07/11/2008 - 13:34

cajunbulldog

( Posts: 4850 | Credits: )

hold up cajun. There was no "threat", the only statement was that you are legally liable for postings on your site. So my advice/request was to get this sites' help get to the bottom of this so it can all be put to rest. You have access to IP Addresses to determine if guests are posting multiple anon messages from the same IP. If that is/was the case, the whole hubub here would have been exposed as nonsense. There was no threat. I am vested in this too. Just don't want to provide my cintact info.

Submitted by on Fri, 07/11/2008 - 19:56

( Posts: 202330 | Credits: )

Since you are spouting legal garbage with no solid cause of action,I call it a darn threat. Why are you hiding behind a guest post making all these crazy claims anyway? I am in the open here and might believe you more if you were to register.Lastly if your claims were to have any truth at all,the only people here with ip access are system admins.

Submitted by cajunbulldog on Sat, 07/12/2008 - 04:25

cajunbulldog

( Posts: 4850 | Credits: )

all we can do now is move forward...some of us will choose to hang in with the "mysterious James" and others of us will get out while we can. My questions is this....does anyone know the legality of signing over "Power of Attorney" to someone. In this case, James. For those of you who are cutting all ties, are you closing your current bank account and opening a new one? If what we are reading is true....karma is a VERY BAD thing Mr. Lombardo....and what goes around comes around. :twisted:

Submitted by on Sun, 07/13/2008 - 04:56

Hi All,

Our forum is an Open platform and according to its Terms&Conditions the author of the post is solely responsible for it and not Debtcc or the parent company InterNext Technologies INC.

Please go through the Term of usage and conditions of service of this Forum.

As rightly said by Cajun...in this forum every person has the liberty to air his/her view. We can't restrict anybody from airing his/her view, until and unless it violates our Forum Rules & Guidelines. Please go through the Terms of Service for clarity.

Regards,

Jason

Submitted by Jason on Tue, 07/15/2008 - 05:52

Jason

( Posts: 2430 | Credits: )

Thought it was interesting that James has removed the link to this site from his home page during the past few days. He is obviously still in business and doesn't want anyone checking this website. For a long this site was full of praises for him. Incidently, many of those praises were him asking a happy client to please post for him. I wonder if those happy clients would be so happy if they knew he maniputlated their accounts to still make lots of money off of them.

Submitted by on Tue, 07/15/2008 - 14:30

found this on the interent....hope it helps

Submitted by on Thu, 07/17/2008 - 15:07

thanks as there is no way to contact him , word is he has closed done the forum board, and word is he has stolen from many cliants. Is what I have read in several boards, and no one can get any return calls nor emails the name is sifxpert , old forum site was debthelpcenter.net << now shut down active only is debtxpert.com sifxpert.net and sifxpert.com and on the bbb is a big fat F

Submitted by on Thu, 07/17/2008 - 19:43

Is James Lombardo, Debtxpert, Sifxpert, completely insane? As the last poster explained, he semi-opened his forum on Aug. 1 or 2 but only with an advertisement to call him soon if you needed help saving money settling your debts. What I found really disturbing is the antimated cartoon that is to the left of his adverisement. The cartoon depicts a stick version of a man holding a knife and repeatedly stabbing another man in the back that is laying down, with a caption that reads......"here, I'll help you to shut the f*** up!" I'm not that computer savy so I don't know how to show it here but it is really a sick form of communication to his clients. He steals all of our money and now wants to kill us all for tainting his name. I fail to see how we could possibly do anymore harm to his reputation than he has already done to himself. James, just pay us back our money and leave everyone else out of this. If you are just going to steal from others to pay us back........ well...... second thought, steal everyone elses money so you can pay us back. I really don't care anymore if others are so stupid. At least I spent a lot of time and effort researching the subject before I chose James but then, that was all based on a lot of deception and manipulation of the internet. Anyone else with any brains, researching James Lombardos's integrity will easily find that he can't be trusted. Keep playing your games James and you will end up with a new boyfriend in prison very soon.

Submitted by on Sun, 08/03/2008 - 09:54

UNBELIEVABLE...well for all of you who where on the fence about James Lombardo...this new SICK cartoon that he posted on his forum should eliminate any doubt...its unfortunate it took so long.

For those of us who are actually doing something about it, it appears we have gotten to him, he is begining to crack. Lets keep the pressure on.

Submitted by on Sun, 08/03/2008 - 13:21

James Lombardo changed the picture on his forum, already. It now shows his prized BMW instead of the anitmated stick drawing of him stabbing his clients in the back repeadedly with a knife and a caption that reads ......"here, I'll help you to shut the f*** up!" I am glad I saved it. Just shows what a sicko, this guy really is.[/img]

Submitted by on Sun, 08/03/2008 - 19:01

Well last night, if you were to go to the forum, it had a pop up window. User and log in name required, and it said it would forward you to to debtxpert dot com, and now its changed again hmmmmmmm.

Seems he's trying to pull what REMAINING USERS he can keep under his THUMB and direct them eleswhere. Well it AINT gonna happen with me. I do wish you all kept your emails and every thing he's told you from day one, as I have. P.S. and he slipped out alot of info# to me. Just ran his, and it will pay off for me once I get done with my attorney.

Submitted by on Sun, 08/03/2008 - 22:02

Thought I would copy and paste this here, found on other thread re:

I was doing some research for a new program to join, and came across this forum site. I freaked out and saw that he used to be on this forum board, a huge forum board. He got banned for T.O.S. and more and alot of bad stuff was talked about him, and then It appears he started his own forum. Heres the forum Im talking about, if you cant use the url just go to the actual website and type in sifxpert under the forum page for debt settlement board.

debt-consolidation-credit-repair-service.com/forums/member.php?u=59394

Submitted by on Sun, 08/03/2008 - 22:20

just found out he has my home address as his address, its on my credit reports, this is not right and is against the law by him doing this right ? as I never did make my hme address his, and also I have a fake made up paid settlement letter. What do I do now ? as it was never paid.

Submitted by on Sun, 08/03/2008 - 23:48

if I wasn't so livid about the money James stole from so many people (including me) I would feel sorry for him. He is obviously unraveling before our eyes. He had the opportunity to help so many people with his knowledge and expertise but instead he gave into his greed. Now his life is in far worse condition than any of ours EVER was. The guilt of living with the fact that he cheated SO MANY people out of their money, and the feeling that he will always have to be looking over his shoulder has put him karma hell. Wait a sec, did I say I almost feel sorry for him????? NO WAY- you reap what you sow James!!

Submitted by on Mon, 08/04/2008 - 08:01