Get FREE counseling and analysis
With proper help you can
- Lower your monthly payments
- Reduce interest rates
- Waive late fees
- Reduce collection calls
- Avoid bankruptcy
- Have only one monthly payment
Get free counseling
Get a dedicated financial coach
Have a secured client portal
Get smart mobile apps
Get email alerts
APR Calculator determines annual percentage rate on your bills
- By signing up for counseling session, your provided details (Name, Email ID and Phone No.) will be forwarded to the company advertising on the DebtCC. However, you have no obligation to use their services.
- Some creditors and collection agencies refuse to lower the pay off amount, interest rate, and fees owed by the consumer.
- Creditors/collection agencies can make collection calls and file lawsuits against the consumers represented by the debt relief companies.
- Debt relief services may have a negative impact on the consumer's creditworthiness and his overall debt amount may increase due to the accumulation of extra fees.
- The amount which the consumer saves with the use of debt relief services can be regarded as taxable income.
DEBTCC "Share and Win iPad" Contest
Follow and like DEBTCC
& "Get Social" for your Chance to Win iPad!!
WIN A FREE iPad
Page loaded in 0.068 seconds.