Watch video: Find out the 5 ways to repay and consolidate debt
Video on Free Online Debt Help Community by Michael Bovee
What does the community offer you?
- Free counseling to help become debt free
- Tips to deal with debt collectors
- Forums to discuss your financial issues
- Resources on various debt relief options
- Tools, letters and budgeting application
- Informative articles to gather knowledge
How much to save through settlement
Truth or Myth - Debt consolidation is good for your financial life
Debt consolidation program
This is where a debt relief company helps you organize an easy and budget-friendly single monthly payment plan. With this option, you replace your multiple credit cards and other bills with a single monthly payment. It helps you pay off your debts systematically within a certain time period.
Debt consolidation loan
This is where you take out a loan to pay off your multiple creditors instantly. Through this loan consolidation option, you make a single and low monthly payment on the new loan. A debt consolidation calculator can help you know how much you can save.