Share post
Debt Consolidation Forums Collection agencies and creditors forums

Is it CBE Group collections who calls me from 319-274-1902?

member profile picture
Credits: 0
[Donate]

Hello, received a call from this number....I think it is a collection agency, but I have been unable to identify it....can anyone help? Blessings, Melissa

Sub: #21 posted on Wed, 10/21/2009 - 13:15

Unregistered

I guess, most of the persons pictured, all are employs. I would write your congressperson, so they will not get their government contract renewed!! They collect for the IRS-believe it or not!!!!!!!!

This is a very possible , class action, and I recommend you save all phone call records folks.

El Shaman

Sub: #22 posted on Wed, 10/21/2009 - 13:20

Unregistered

I'm sick and tired of these people calling and hanging up all hours of the night and day.

Here are two more numbers they call from

301 882 9922

800 289 3355

704 970 1936

This people have no respect what so ever. I'm sick and tired. They keep harrassing me morning noon and night.

This has got to stop

Sub: #23 posted on Thu, 01/21/2010 - 05:36

Unregistered

This CBE Group in CA is trying to say I signed a Dish contract and I did not. It is a case of mistaken identity and they won't give up.

Sub: #24 posted on Thu, 01/21/2010 - 13:33

Unregistered

I've been getting calls from 319-833-1308. They ask for my husband and they always call when he's at work. They're also cve and when I ask what they want they say we need permission from your husband in order to talk to you. I asked him about it and he said he doesn't owe anyone anything. What should I do next time they call?

Sub: #25 posted on Fri, 08/20/2010 - 08:00

Unregistered

Settled last bill with VERIZON in July 2011.  Finally they Verizon stated they resolved whatever issue it was with my account and sent me a refund of $86.05 in November of 2011.  I only noticed there was some derogatory comment from Verizon on my free credit report that I ran on Dec.31,2012.  I was reluctant to call Verizon because they have such poor customer service that I would rather say it "doesn't exist!" Finally I did call and again put through the same process as I had experienced back in July, August, and September of 2011.  I just want them to remove their comments from my credit report which effects my overall rating.  I do not repeat  "do not" owe Verizon a single penny!    I believe they made an administrative error and rather than admit and correct the problem I guess it is easier to blemish a customers credability!  

Sub: #26 posted on Wed, 01/02/2013 - 20:54

Unregistered

Attachment
More information
  • Files must be less than 500 MB.
  • Allowed file types: txt pdf jpg jpeg png.

Page loaded in 0.781 seconds.