Skip to main content
index page

usa credit

Submitted by perry968 on Mon, 02/05/2007 - 19:07
Credits:
[Donate]

who is usa credit they been calling me alot.. any help will be appericated

usa credit took 149.95 out of my checking account, im trying to find info on this, im so upset over this how do the get your info

Submitted by on Sun, 05/03/2009 - 18:56

( Posts: 202330 | Credits: )

Me too everybody else are so complaining that took out of $149.95 from my saving account onto Bank of America when I saw online and noticed being charged off my account. How they got my bank information. I was so pissed off!!!!

Submitted by on Fri, 11/27/2009 - 01:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anonymous
they took 149.00 out of my account too! I'm pissed! let's all get together and show these profanity deleted we mean buisness! anyone with me?
please keep it clean.i know how you feel,but no profanity...paulmergel

I'm sorry! I know you understand but It was still trashy! thanks for putting me in check http://www.debtconsolidationcare.com/forums/images/icons/icon12.gif

Submitted by on Mon, 12/07/2009 - 06:54

Quote:

Please explain why I am a know it all. I saw this offer , but it stated the fees involved and I opted out. I am just confused as to why people are complaining about what they signed up for.

i had a chance to look at the website,and there are hidden fees,and there is nothing about 149.95 being debited.glad you are a sage,but not everyone is.

Submitted by paulmergel on Mon, 12/07/2009 - 07:41

paulmergel

( Posts: 15514 | Credits: )

Not my fault if you can not read.
I am not a sage but you are a moron
Read it again. All the info is there. It seems like this forum, rather than helping people teaches them to run out on debt. No wonder you are all in the positions you are in.
Broke, being sued and utterly clueless

Submitted by on Mon, 12/07/2009 - 07:48

Quote:

Not my fault if you can not read.
I am not a sage but you are a moron
Read it again. All the info is there. It seems like this forum, rather than helping people teaches them to run out on debt. No wonder you are all in the positions you are in.
Broke, being sued and utterly clueless

then off with you.i did see the sight,and not a word about automatcally debiting your account.you haved proved yourself a humanoid.now run along.

Submitted by paulmergel on Mon, 12/07/2009 - 08:33

paulmergel

Here is the member agreement. It clearly states that there is a 149.00 fee.

USA CREDIT™ SHOPPING CARD
MEMBER AGREEMENT

USA Credit™ SHOPPING CARDS
are issued with:
NO Credit Check - NO Interest Charges

This Agreement contains the Terms and Conditions of
becoming a USA Credit™ Shopping Cardholder

BY ACCESSING AND/OR USING THE USA CREDIT™ SHOPPING CLUB WEB SITE (THE "WEB SITE") AND/OR OUR SERVICE (THE "SERVICE"), I AGREE TO COMPLY WITH, AND BE BOUND BY, THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS (THE "AGREEMENT").
NOTICE TO CARD MEMBER: (A) DO NOT USE THIS CHARGE ACCOUNT BEFORE YOU READ THIS AGREEMENT CAREFULLY. (B) USA CREDIT™ SHOPPING CARDS ARE NOT A VISA? OR A MASTERCARD?. (C) THE COST OF MEMBERSHIP IN THE USA CREDIT™ SHOPPING CLUB PROGRAM IS $149.95. (D) IF APPLICABLE, THE COST OF THE ELITE SERVICES IS $19.95 PER MONTH AND WILL BE AUTOMATICALLY DEDUCTED FROM YOUR BANK ACCOUNT UNTIL CANCELLED BY YOU. YOU MAY CANCEL THE ELITE SERVICES AT ANY TIME PER SECTION 7 OF THIS AGREEMENT. (E) IF APPLICABLE, THE COST OF THE LIVE WELL SERVICES IS $19.95 PER MONTH AND WILL BE AUTOMATICALLY DEDUCTED FROM YOUR BANK ACCOUNT UNTIL CANCELLED BY YOU. YOU MAY CANCEL THE LIVE WELL SERVICES AT ANY TIME PER SECTION 8 OF THIS AGREEMENT. (F) IF APPLICABLE, THE COST OF THE OF THE USA CREDIT CARE SERVICE IS $9.95 PER MONTH AND WILL BE AUTOMATICALLY DEDUCTED FROM YOUR BANK ACCOUNT UNTIL CANCELLED BY YOU. YOU MAY CANCEL THE USA CREDIT CARE SERVICE AT ANY TIME PER SECTION 9 OF THIS AGREEMENT. (G) FREE PRODUCT: IF APPLICABLE, MEMBERS WHO MAINTAIN THEIR ELITE SERVICES OR LIVE WELL SERVICES MEMBERSHIP AND MAKE ON-TIME PAYMENTS FOR THE NUMBER OF CONSECUTIVE MONTHS REQUIRED BY THEIR PROGRAM WILL BE ENTITLED TO RECEIVE A FREE PRODUCT, PURSUANT TO SECTION 6 OF THIS AGREEMENT. (H) YOU MAY AT ANY TIME PAY OFF THE FULL UNPAID BALANCE UNDER THIS AGREEMENT WITHOUT PENALTY OR ADDITIONAL COSTS. (I) CASH ADVANCES: IF APPLICABLE, ACCOUNT HOLDERS MAY REQUEST A CASH ADVANCE AFTER ON-TIME REPAYMENT OF MERCHANDISE PURCHASES, IN THE TOTAL AMOUNT OF FIFTY PERCENT OF TOTAL MERCHANDISE REPAYMENTS SINCE INCEPTION OF MEMBERSHIP, CAPPED AT $2500. (J) GUARANTEED QUALIFICATIONS: YOU MUST BE 18 YEARS OF AGE, A U.S. CITIZEN OR PERMANENT RESIDENT WITH NO UNDISCHARGED BANKRUPTCIES. MEMBERSHIP IS NOT AVAILABLE TO RESIDENTS OF WISCONSIN, VERMONT AND INDIANA.

Submitted by on Mon, 12/07/2009 - 08:59

yes,but while it says the 19.95 fee will be deducted.the verbage is sketchy about the 149.95.it does say the account can be cancelled.so there is that clause.i encourage anyone who feels scammed to cancel the card immediately.again no specific verbage stating the 149.95 will be deducted automatically.just the 19.95 fees for all the extras.i wouldn't endorse this as a way to rebuild or establish credit.

Submitted by paulmergel on Mon, 12/07/2009 - 10:15

paulmergel

https://odr.bbb.org/odrweb/public/ComplaintBBB.aspx?ComplaintTypeID=2 File a complaint through this site. If enough ppl complain maybe they will shut them down. I am checking into a class action suit. I was also charged 149.95, then when asked company employee direct questions, I got the run around. I now have address and everything. My bank is great. They have a hold on my account right now, nothing in and nothing out. Filed a dispute. And will be closing that account and opening another one since my info has been compromised.

Submitted by on Wed, 03/31/2010 - 06:59

I am a disabeld veteren and I feel that pepole like usa credit that rip people off should be found and punished to the fullest exstent of the law I fought in veit nam for three years and the money I get from the va is to hard to come by. I read all of the info. about this so call lone shark and it dident say anything about a $149.00 fee and the person that says to read everything most work for this compent so dont think that every is as domb as you try to make then think.

Submitted by on Fri, 07/09/2010 - 06:26

I would like to know how u get ahold of the USA CREDIT people besides the phone number. They have attempted to take 99.00 from my acct and it is an unauthorized chrg that will throw my acct way in the crapper. I am extremely irritated. any answers will be appreciated

Submitted by on Mon, 07/12/2010 - 18:45