Skip to main content
index page

Calls from a Outfit in India 407 771-0978 representing CHASE

Submitted by on Wed, 08/13/2008 - 03:19
Credits:
[Donate]

After getting 8 to 12 or more calls a day to my cell phone I was able to track down the fact that this is a company in India that CHASE is using to harass people that have fallen behind on their credit card payments! It is also apparently being done out of India to circumvent United States Federal Trade Commission Laws wherein one can request that all communication on such matters be done by means of WRITTEN CORRESPONDENCE ONLY, wherein such a request, by law, must be honored, and which I have requested!!! But CHASE HAS TOTALLY IGNORED!!

Called us twice per day for last two weeks. Have filed police report and will get the phone company to block the area code. Will see I I can file an FCC complaint because they may be able to go after the company in India or Chase for hiring/controller of that company...

Good luck all.

Submitted by on Thu, 10/02/2008 - 06:55

( Posts: 202330 | Credits: )

they call me all day. Is this really illegal?

Submitted by on Fri, 03/13/2009 - 05:55

These are Very Low Life Scumbags who Can Not get a REAL JOB anywhere because nobody will hire them because they are Mentally Brainless Rejects That are Committing Federal Wire Fraud Everyday of the Year.
This FREAK Using 407-771-0978 is a Very MENTALLY ILL who needs medication but hates all doctors because He Thinks They are From Outer Space.
They are almost always scared to death to Talk (they are listening).
This is the perfect place to have a little fun and Practice Being a Stand Up Comedian. Who Knows it may turn out to be a great side-job after a little practice with these Mentally Retarded Rejects seem to Love the Companionship of Prison.

When you see this telephone Number 407 771 - 0978 on your caller ID make sure you ANSWER as NASTY as you possibly can with Sex Comments etc etc etc etc etc Sex Comments etc etc etc. They should answer you Real Quick (They Seem to Have Major Sex Problems Relating to Can Not Climax Problems), you have the choice to stop talking and listen to them beg you to talk or you can get some real good person to person comedy job practice.

They will have more outside numbers call you trying to bother you , write these numbers down and after the second call put them on your hit list, you will have good luck: BE AS NASTY AS POSSIBLE .
I will update some good ones soon without the offensive words soon. Let us know how it goes and Share your Best One-Liners With Us.

Submitted by on Wed, 04/28/2010 - 19:52

better yet comedian in training.call the cust service number on your card or statement,and let them know about this.it might help more than clowning around.you see when i had my small chase card and fell behind i got the calls too.i just called the cust service line,and they noted my complaint.i got no further calls except from in the states.they do outsource calls,but using the phone as a therapy session is not the answer.

Submitted by paulmergel on Thu, 04/29/2010 - 06:18

paulmergel

( Posts: 15514 | Credits: )

This is a Great Greeting to This Telephone Fraud Caller at: # 407 - 771 - 0978 Who Do Not Answer Their Phone Call to You When you Answer and Say Hello and Do Not Leave a Message For You on Your Answering Machine.

Legitimate Business Companies Always Leave You a Message Because They Really Want To Talk to You and Are Calling You For a Specific LEGITIMATE REASON.

Any One of these Polite Comments Should Make These Bird-Brains Talk To You Like Happy Chipmunks on Crack.

* CAN YOU PULL THAT LITTLE D*** OUT OF YOUR MOUTH AND MUMBLE ME A COUPLE WORDS AND INTRODUCE YOURSELF ?
* DO YOU REPORT ALL OF YOUR TELEPHONE FRAUD RIPOFFS TO YOUR PAROLE OFFICER EVERYDAY ?
* IS YOUR NEW VENEREAL DISEASE PROBLEM STILL RAGING ? TRY PICKLES + PEANUT BUTTER + HOT PEPPERS ?
* HOW MUCH CASH DID YOU MAKE TODAY ON YOUR PHONY GREEN CARD SALES ?
* CAN YOU FIX THE "LAST NAME" SPELLING MISTAKE YOU MADE ON MY LAST GREEN CARD ? THE POLICE OFFICER WAS A LITTLE SUSPICIOUS ?
* ARE YOU STILL BILKING AND STEALING FROM THE ELDERLY PEOPLE EVERYDAY BY FEDERAL WIRE FRAUD ?
* THEY CALL IT ELDERLY FINANCIAL ABUSE WITH MANDATORY JAIL TIME ?
* CAN YOU GIVE ME YOUR "FAVORITE" RAGING VENERIAL DISEASE FORMULA ? I WAS HOPING THE PICKLES + PEANUT BUTTER WOULD SOLVE YOUR PROBLEM ?
* HOW MANY ELDERLY PEOPLE DID YOU BILK & RIPOFF TODAY ?
* IS YOUR FAVORITE GRANDPA STILL A POLICE OFFICER WHO LETS YOU
SIT ON HIS LAP ?
DOES YOUR FEEBLE SEX MEMORY STILL REMEMBER THAT LAST BIG 'O' YOU HAD ? HOW MANY YEARS AGO WAS "THAT" ?
* WITH 20 YEARS OF FAKING IT HAVE YOU BECAME A PRO AT MAKING THE BIG FAKE LOOK REAL ? IS YOUR PARTNER REALLY THAT STUPID ?
* WOULD YOU TAKE THAT SMELLY LITTLE DISEASED D*** OUT OF YOUR FILTHY MOUTH AND INTRODUCE YOURSELF WITH YOUR FIRST NAME AND LAST NAME AND YOUR PAROLE NUMBER EVERY TIME YOU CALL ME ?
* WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE FELONY TELEPHONE FRAUD RIPOFF ?
* WHAT WAS YOUR FAVORITE JAIL ? DO YOU MISS THE VERY CLOSE COMPANIONSHIP WITH YOUR FAVORITE AND SPECIAL SWEET THANG ?
* DO YOU CALL ALL DAY LONG HOPING TO FIND LITTLE KIDS AT HOME BY THEMSELVES ?
* ARE YOU STILL SIGNED UP ON THE REGISTERED SEX OFFENDER LIST ? DO YOU WATCH AMW ?

Submitted by on Sat, 05/08/2010 - 00:46

I have been getting calls from this number incessantly. I called them back and they said they were chase credit card services. I immediately hung up and called the 800 number on the back of my chase card. In speaking with the official chase people they said that this number is a scam and that chase records everytime that an agent attemps to call one of its customers and no one from chase had contacted me in at least 6 months for anything. he also said to be leary of anyone calling you and asking you for your credit card numbers and information as the people from the 407 number had. he said "why would we ask you for your information if we already had it?" plain and simple...this is a trap! don't fall for it people!

Submitted by on Wed, 08/25/2010 - 10:33

It's clearly not a fraud, everyone on here who checks the number owes to chase and the calls didn't happen prior to falling behind on payments.

Chase is just trying to claim no connection to this outside debtor to maintain face. I fell behind 2 payments and it started just now. This is no coincidence. Chase just knows the company is employing illegal tactics and can get away with using them as long as they play stupid.

Every time I call any bank they always confirm name with account number or SSN. This company needs to confirm everything just to cover their own end and get paid.

What I can say is avoid paying anyone, but your bank. I paid off a verizon bill to an outside collector about 8 years ago and they never took it off my credit report. It caused all interest rates on new car and school loans to go through the roof before I realized it about 2 years later. I had to contact verizon on 3 seperate occasions with the letter stating my account was settled before they actually permanently reported it to credit bureaus.

Submitted by on Wed, 06/15/2011 - 09:30

I got 6 calls, I have a chase card, I am not behind on payments or over balance. I went and checked before I posted this. So there is no reason I should be getting these calls. I have not answered any of them yet, so I would not be too hasty to rule out that this might be a scam.

Submitted by on Thu, 07/19/2012 - 13:47

I do that! I either answer as a phone sex operator, someone being murdered needing help, a shady character either contracting a hit or selling drugs or guns. I've also told them I am investigating a murder that happened shortly after their call, given the number of calls they made of course, the must be questioned in connection (never told them I was police). I even convinced one that I had called them!

I feel bad for owing them money, but I do not need to be reminded of it 6-10 times a day. It weighs heavy on my mind as it is.:rolleyes:

Submitted by on Tue, 09/25/2012 - 07:07