Skip to main content
index page

who are these people

Submitted by renay_8 on Sun, 05/25/2008 - 17:57
[Donate]

i need the phone number for this address thats on my credit report.500 technology drive weldon spring mo. 63304.please if anyone let me know.

thanks, and they didnt have a company name on the report.this is a confuzing one for me.the account was national enterprize and i wrote them a debt validate letter(a real good one)i received there receipt 2 months ago and heard nothing.i know see its under a differ collector now.how can they sell it with validating it..

Submitted by on Tue, 05/27/2008 - 14:19

( Posts: 202330 | Credits: )

877-248-0954
fax- 800-366-3122
google contel and the address. Appears they are ripping people off.

Submitted by on Tue, 02/10/2009 - 16:46

He guys I have them on mine too. Isnt that funny. Not ! getting excited about comparing credit reports!. Im trying clean mine up so I can buy my kids a home. My life situation is crashing all around me. I actually remember paying these guys over a year and half ago. Wow I guess it might be time to dig out my paperwork and fax a few things or maybe the credit agencys huh. does anyone got the address handy.
Thanks
truelyme41

Submitted by on Wed, 02/18/2009 - 11:38

they show up on my report but I know for a fact that my account is current because I have an open account with them. I have reached them via certified letter but no response and months later still on my report. Called verizon directly and get hung up on... stay on hold for 48 minutes to get hung up on!!! "F" them! taking my current account outta their hands... Post up a phone # for that address if you get one.

Submitted by on Mon, 06/15/2009 - 11:02

I am looking for en employee that works for MCI in Weldon Springs.

Her name is Debbie Latta. We were a couple several years ago and I am trying to see if she is still available.

email removed..paulmergel.

Thank you
[samebox:ec20331f11="paulmergel"]this isn't love connection.[/samebox:ec20331f11]

Submitted by on Fri, 07/31/2009 - 05:33

I called verizon 500 technology drive and ask the people there to send me an invoice and where to make payment to and they stated they sent it to my old address where i lived two years ago. I called in march 2009 when i received my credit report and gave them my current address. As i was switched over 5 times with a duration of 1hour, i finally got a lady stating they will send a "dummy invoice" out and said that payments are to be made over the phone. I never heard of such a ridiculous thing. How are we suppose to keep a paper trail of something that shows up on our credit report. The # i have is 1-866-212-7408 to make payments. Moreover, the lady couldnt even tell me when the statement would be mailed out. She said they have a lot of clients and had no idea of when i would recieve the invoice/statement. That is the worst collecting agency anyone should be involved with. Verizon should give the bad debt accounts to other individuals that work more accurate.

Submitted by on Wed, 09/16/2009 - 08:00

I just checked my credit report and found the same address but with no phone number. I have verizon but according to the report they cut my service off back in September which is not the case. I have paid all my bills on time and still have service. Not sure where this came from.

Submitted by on Sun, 01/24/2010 - 00:25

I have the same situation as you above that have been marked on their credit report as not paying. I called Verizon (877) 325-5156. They admitted to the wrong and said not only with the correct it as PAID but remove the complaint from my record completely.

Submitted by on Mon, 04/05/2010 - 11:38

I have tried everything with these people can anyone help me get this off of my credit report. I disputed it with experian and they tell me it was verified and mine. Thre is no freaking way it is mine if it is then I opened an account with verizon when I was 4 years old. Please help I have tried all the numbers above and no one will help me. Me and my wife are trying to get our first house and I can't with this on my report. HELP!!!

Submitted by on Sun, 07/04/2010 - 20:29

i used to work for this company back in 05---it was then MCI phone company but was soon bought out by Verizon and alot of the paperwork and customers were excuse my french but dicked around about payments and such that were sent in around that time. This may be the reason that you all have this on your credit reports---the only way to fix it is to either prove u never had them for your phone company or send in proof of your payment to them by sending in your full bank statement showing the payment taken from that time

MCI
500 Technology Drive
Weldon Spring, Missouri, 63304 is what it was then and now it is Verizon with the same address

Submitted by on Thu, 08/19/2010 - 10:47

I am having the same problem. I had a verizon bill for 229 dollars and I paid it. These people appeared on my credit report and made a negative report on my credit report. I am so shocked and angry to know that this was a scam. The address shows up as Verizon of Maryland 500 Technology Drive, Weldon Spring MO. 63304

Submitted by on Fri, 12/31/2010 - 16:34

I just spent the better part of a day trying to fix an issue with this company. They claim that Verizon sent me a final bill? on 01/07/10. The claim on 03/10/10 it was placed with a collection agency and they placed with a second agency,neither licensed in the state of MA. I did get a call from one of the CA's , I called Verizon and paid it. They reported ME to the Credit Bureau after I paid it.

Submitted by on Mon, 02/14/2011 - 13:35

866-212-7408
They called asking for my mother, once I finally got her to talk to them she finally realized someone had used her name & incorrect SSI number. Clearly a victim of idenity theft. they will try too scare you and say "oh well this phone call is being recorder" but its complete bull. I filled a complaint with the FCC & you should too. have these pigs shut down completely. Our economy is bad enough, why should i have to deal with a scamming THEIF!!!!!

http://esupport.fcc.gov/complaints.htm?sid=d1e419&id=d1e483

Submitted by on Sun, 05/01/2011 - 10:06

After having been a Verizon customer for 5 years, I was forced to cancel most of their services because I moved into a non-FIOS building. Verizon had traditionally sent my bill on a consolidated format (FIOS, phone, wireless) so when I moved, I called and gave them my new address.

Upon moving, they sent me a monthly bill for the wireless services but sent my FIOS final bill to my old address (which In ever got until 4 months later).

I called immediately to pay it, but it's now showing up as a 120 day collection on my credit report. I have dropped 50 points as a result !

I called the 1-877 number and talked with some idiot who asserted that I never changed my address. Totally absurd because Verizon managed to send the wireless bill to my new address. He has refused to remove this from my report. I asked for a supervisor, and he said none were available, that he's have one call me back. I am waiting with bated breath.

If I get nowhere, I will have no choice to sue.

Mark my word, though WILL NEVER USE VERIZON AGAIN.

Submitted by on Mon, 06/11/2012 - 10:29

They gave me 877-352-5156

Submitted by on Tue, 08/14/2012 - 13:16