Skip to main content
index page

My account was charged $159.95 and $49.95

Submitted by matman154 on Tue, 04/03/2007 - 10:14
Credits:
[Donate]

My account was charged $159.95 and $49.95 by you ?? NO AUTHORIZATION !!!!!!!!!! Get this straightened out NOW !!!

By the way .... A lot of Irish names have ' in them.. I'm very proud of mine .. It is very discrimitory of you to not allow me to write my name the way my fathers gave it to me !!!

Submitted by matman154 on Tue, 04/03/2007 - 10:18

matman154

( Posts: 3 | Credits: )

matman, this is a debt forum where people come to discuss their debt and see help, I believe the place you are speaking of is called evercard or secretcard...there are numerous thread on here about them taking that amount out of bank accounts without authorization....but this site did not take your money...

Submitted by Leah on Tue, 04/03/2007 - 10:18

Leah

( Posts: 2322 | Credits: )

Then their recording was wrong...I have been a member for some time now and this site has never asked me for any account info...If you have recently applied for a pdl, this may be how they got your info...Let me do a search for you and see if I can find a link and I will be back with any info in just a few minutes

Submitted by Leah on Tue, 04/03/2007 - 10:25

Leah

i think you have to pay a 5,00 for make a complaint
with this site.
if you make a complaint in debt consolidation care is free of charge and many people read about your complaints.you received very good advices for free here ,either.
debt consolidation care dont charge nothing to you for make complaints here.see the difference for yourselves.
i think debt consolidation care members and forum
are great!!!!!!
debt consolidation care lend money to you if you have a job.the members of this forum are honest and
wonderful people.

Submitted by tsacgiv on Tue, 04/03/2007 - 11:09

tsacgiv

( Posts: 2106 | Credits: )

this board never discriminate people because they dont write or speak very well English.
people of this forum are very intelligent and you are not smart because you are lying.
doug danger are you a mule without head?
how do you read stupid things and never get tired of it?
I THINK DOUG DANGER IS MY FAN.HE IS READING ALL MY POSTS.
HOW A MULE WITHOUT HEAD SMILE?

Submitted by tsacgiv on Tue, 04/03/2007 - 14:08

tsacgiv

( Posts: 2106 | Credits: )

Hey i would like to know why there was 49.95 takeing out of my account with out me telling u that u could do it so i would like stop what ever it was done and i need for that money to be put back in my account as soon as u can and do not take anything from my name because i did not tell u you can take 49.95 from me and i need it back like now so i think someone need to get back at me soon.
Thank u

Submitted by on Tue, 04/03/2007 - 14:17

( Posts: 202330 | Credits: )

You ever notice how some of these log on as guest and want you to get back to them like now but how are you supposed to get back to them? And then you have the ones that leave you their bank account info, home phone and cell phone as well as SSN...Ya think these are just people trying to waste our time? How can you possible confuse this website with secretcashcard and such?? You would almost have to be brain dead

Submitted by Leah on Tue, 04/03/2007 - 14:56

Leah

Hey Mike. Care to tell me where the profanity was?

The only hostility in this thread is from tsagiv whose post reads like something out of the Tania Alvarez rambings only with slightly more creativity than a Tania Alvarez post. I guess this tsagiv was taught in the same school system as Tania.

Submitted by on Tue, 04/03/2007 - 14:56

I want this charge taken off my account. I dont even know who you are or why I am being charged. Obviously you have a habit of doing this since there are so many other complaints.

Submitted by on Wed, 04/04/2007 - 16:33

Dawn did you even read the above posts?? This is not everprivatecard or secretcascard...You need to go to their website and file a formal complaint requesting a refun of you need to go to your bank and tell thim that this is an unauthorized debit for your account and have them reverse it....Thank you

Submitted by Leah on Wed, 04/04/2007 - 17:19

Leah

I as charged 49.95 on my bank account and these charges were not authorized. I don't even know who this company is and I want these charges removed. It is worth the money I will lose to seek legal help in this matter

Submitted by on Fri, 04/06/2007 - 11:22

Well if you wish to see legal counsel on this matter I Recoment it, however you may wish to get your facts straight before going to them, you may actually want to find out which company really took your money since it was not this site..WE ARE A DEBT FORUM ONLY! IF you had read the previous posts you would know where to look and what company is possibly responsible for this unauthorized debit...

Submitted by Leah on Fri, 04/06/2007 - 11:24

Leah

Well did you bother to read anyhing in the above posts? We have only give you the information you need to get your money back a million times! READ PEOPLE READ! MY god I am not going to go through this everytime if you people are incapable of reading and finding out for yourself that WE DID NOT TAKE YOUR MONEY and then we go so far as to tell you how you might go about getting your money back!

Submitted by Leah on Fri, 04/06/2007 - 14:08

Leah

Hi

I had $49.95 taken out of my account from Quickcard services and I was wondering if you knew how I can contact them.

Shirley Brase
email address removed as per forum rules - Mike

Submitted by on Tue, 04/10/2007 - 15:21

I want you to tell me how can i get my 49.95 from this people please the #they give is only a recording and then they give you this website which is not the way to get intouch with them this is a no win cituation

Submitted by on Mon, 04/23/2007 - 10:05

The number you called did not give you this website, they gave you everprivatecard.com or secretcashcard.com. This is neither of those sites. We cannot refund your money as we had nothing to do with taking your money. This is a debt forum where people come for advice and support.

Submitted by Leah on Mon, 04/23/2007 - 10:15

Leah