Share post
member profile picture

Does anyone know the contact information for JVC Processing? I would like to contact them to pay my loan in full, but cannot find the number or address.


I will default with them on Friday along with cashnet 500 and Route 66, oh and payday avenue. I lost the "contract" they mailed but tracked them down online at
7211 NW 83rd St, Kansas City, 64152 -
(816) 587-6672
This is not the 1-800 number but when I called it's the same voice I remember calling before at the toll free number. The letter they mailed said Nevada but I looked at the red postmark and it said Kansas City Missouri so I got a little curious and googled JVC Kansas City Missour. Also on the bbb site you can look at their documents they filed.

Sub: #11 posted on Tue, 07/11/2006 - 15:47

quietrain81 quietrain81

(Posts: 53 | Credits: )

having the smae problems...they taking my money but I can't find them to pay them!!!!!!!! can you block their debits through your bank??

Sub: #12 posted on Fri, 07/28/2006 - 12:51


Hi Aaron

Your bank has the transaction ID of JVC Processing. They can block the company from making further debits in your account.

The phone number of JVC Processing is 877-877-7734 Their bank is called First National Bank of Kansas and their phone number is 913-266-9000. Get in touch with your bank for more information.

Sub: #13 posted on Fri, 07/28/2006 - 14:08

anthony anthony

(Posts: 456 | Credits: )

have not been able to find them myself.. can anyone help??

Sub: #14 posted on Mon, 08/28/2006 - 12:34


i want to deal with JVC processing to pay back my loand and not Bass and Associates. Is this possible? I'm being verbally harassed by them and it's scaring me...

Sub: #15 posted on Tue, 09/12/2006 - 16:08


Yes, you can deal with the JVC Processing without paying anything to the collection agency. Just make sure that your account is not sold off by the credit company and your payments get posted towards your account. Talk to JVC Processing about your loan account so that they pull your file back from the CA

Sub: #16 posted on Tue, 09/12/2006 - 16:52

keystrokes keystrokes

(Posts: 495 | Credits: )

but I'm not sure if it's been will i know?

Sub: #17 posted on Tue, 09/12/2006 - 17:05


Call JVC processing and get an update of your account. If they are able to give you the information, you will figure out that the file is still with them. You can propose your payment plans. Usually, when the file is sold off by a credit company, they don't have any information to give because of the fact that they don't have the file. Talk to them and figure out the latest status of your account. The number to call is 877-877-7734

Sub: #18 posted on Tue, 09/12/2006 - 17:21

keystrokes keystrokes

(Posts: 495 | Credits: )

i keep getting a voicemail. If they have sold the account, do i HAVE to deal with Bass and Associates?

Sub: #19 posted on Tue, 09/12/2006 - 18:33


You do not have to deal with Bass & Associates. Their real name is Bass Prelitigations and they are fraudulently using the name Bass & Associates. This company is located in Jacksonville, Florida and the real Bass & Associates is located in Arizona.

Sub: #20 posted on Tue, 09/12/2006 - 19:09

Not so Lucky Not so Lucky

(Posts: 3041 | Credits: )

More information
  • Files must be less than 500 MB.
  • Allowed file types: txt pdf jpg jpeg png.

Page loaded in 0.362 seconds.