Skip to main content
index page

PDM/1-888-676-9872

Submitted by jeoestreich on Wed, 02/04/2009 - 12:05
Credits:
[Donate]

I received a mesage from this number and they said they were from PDM. I have no clue what they are calling for. Then they called my mother and said it was about a "legal matter". Does anyone have any experience with them or a fax number so I can send a c&d letter to them? Any help would be appricated.

i just checked on them and they are bottomfeeder.send the DV and C&D letters.be proactive here.

Submitted by paulmergel on Wed, 02/04/2009 - 12:50

paulmergel

( Posts: 15514 | Credits: )

Have you looked to see if they are licensed in your state to collect? If they are not licensed fax them a letter asking for their license number and show your AG, and Department of Financial Institurions receiving copies as well. Also if they get you on the line inform them the call is being recorded. You need to play hardball with them.

Submitted by kfstaff24 on Wed, 02/11/2009 - 10:55

kfstaff24

( Posts: 1448 | Credits: )

your department of financial institutions website should be able to tell you whether or not they are licensed.when did you send the letters?if you faxed them they might act like they didn't get them or push to bully before they receive the actual letters.just be patient.once they sign for the certified letter.the calls should stop.if not file or re-file the AG,and FTC complaints.

Submitted by paulmergel on Wed, 02/11/2009 - 11:12

paulmergel

professional debt mediation.try that,if not then they are not licensed in WI.

Submitted by paulmergel on Wed, 02/11/2009 - 11:32

paulmergel

then i would wait for them to receive the letters by snail mail.once they get that.they must stop all collections and calls.

Submitted by paulmergel on Wed, 02/11/2009 - 11:58

paulmergel

blah blah blah.....trash talk BS deleted - who's the dummy now? ND

Submitted by on Sat, 04/11/2009 - 05:44

( Posts: 202330 | Credits: )

this person is one that posts in worldlaw.com.PDM is an unlicensed bottomfeeder.if guet had there way this forum wouldn't exist and misinformation would run rampant.do as i advised and this unlicensed bottomfeeder will go away.if they did report it dispute it as an unlicensed CA collecting for an unlicensed pdl.

Submitted by paulmergel on Sat, 04/11/2009 - 08:57

paulmergel

I just researched this number to find out who called my 80 year old mother and had her so upset. This lady asked for my brother and when my mom said he no longer lived here, she said she was an attorney and it was imperative that he contact them. My mom immediately became upset and this Shelby person said she shouldn't be telling her this but that he was in serious trouble. This lady practically caused my mother to have a heart attack, for what? A debt? He's laid off like half of the world so they have to wait in line. Even if we knew where he is, we'd never contact him now!
Thanks for your posts, my mom was really upset. Now we know what slime these collectors are! : :x :x :x

Submitted by on Tue, 04/21/2009 - 12:09

Are they licensed in ky? I owe 340.00 Also can they take me to court? I only draw SSI

Submitted by on Tue, 06/09/2009 - 07:44

SSI is federally protected and can not be garnished in anyway. Even if they managed to get a civil judgment against you (highly unlikely), the judgment collection would be unenforceable. In my esteemed legal opinion, I would tell them to drop dead.

Submitted by on Wed, 07/01/2009 - 14:17

Wanting to know if it is illegal to just keep ignoring them?

Submitted by on Wed, 07/08/2009 - 09:09

it can be two possiblities.

phoenix debt managment or
professional debt mediation

both are bottomfeeders.

Submitted by paulmergel on Wed, 07/08/2009 - 19:29

paulmergel

PDM= Professional Debt Mediation

A new address..

7948 Baymeadows Way
Second Floor
Jacksonville, FL 32256
888 676 -9872

Send Disputes To : P.O. Box 550-979
Jacksonville, FL 32255-0979

This was the address in a letter sent to me by them today.

They are trying to collect money for PayDayMax who I have already payed off. They called me at work and on my cell phone and called a friend of mine also who works with me. It was kind of funny because when they called me at work , they also called my friend a minute later at work.

Should I call them back and tell them that I already paid PayDayMax off or should I just wait to see what happens??

I had a 400.00 loan with them and paid them back 425.00.

Submitted by drop9drop on Thu, 08/06/2009 - 19:34

drop9drop

( Posts: 87 | Credits: )

Do you have a PIF letter from PayDayMax? Is this PDM has sent you a dunning letter then I would dv them and that will probably be the end of it. If they do validate then I would send them a copy of your PIF. If you don't have a PIF then PayDayMax has probably added some new fees. What does the dunning letter say you owe?

PayDayMax is illegal so I can see no benefit to talking with these people on the phone. Is your same checking account still open? If it is you may want to consider closing it.

Submitted by resqume1 on Fri, 08/07/2009 - 05:08

resqume1

( Posts: 324 | Credits: )

I learned my lesson early from the knowledge here. I had closed my acct. a while back. I had borrowed 400.00 in Jan. Paid 200.00 Feb.23rd thru checking before i closed the acct. Since then I have paid 225.00 thru MoneyGram. So i considered the loan paid. They are trying to say I owe another 200.00. May I should just call them and ask them if they would like my AG to contact them.

What do you think?? Thanks

Submitted by drop9drop on Fri, 08/07/2009 - 19:36

drop9drop

( Posts: 87 | Credits: )

I just received a letter from pdm as well re: discount advances. My department of finance in idaho told me that discount advances is not licensed to give loans in my state and that they had broken many laws in regards to payday lending and collecting (through credit protection depot). I just turned it over to my dept of finance and they are investigating them.

Submitted by on Wed, 09/16/2009 - 09:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anonymous
I just received a letter from pdm as well re: discount advances. My department of finance in idaho told me that discount advances is not licensed to give loans in my state and that they had broken many laws in regards to payday lending and collecting (through credit protection depot). I just turned it over to my dept of finance and they are investigating them.

Please file complaints with the FTC and your AG also.

Submitted by Shazzers on Wed, 09/16/2009 - 10:02

Shazzers

( Posts: 17344 | Credits: )

I don't appreciate these type businesses. I got a call from this company and they were so rude. I did not call them, but they called me. They were given a reference by someone I knew and have not had communication with for over 20 years. Why is it they can call and be as rude as they want, but we can not call and get the information we want without being yelled at and hung up on? When I asked for the supervisor, don't you know he was too busy to take the call, if he even exists! It is hard to trust legit companies, when these type can be in business!

Submitted by on Mon, 09/21/2009 - 16:46

[QUOTE=Anonymous;474518]I don't appreciate these type businesses. I got a call from this company and they were so rude. I did not call them, but they called me. They were given a reference by someone I knew and have not had communication with for over 20 years. Why is it they can call and be as rude as they want, but we can not call and get the information we want without being yelled at and hung up on? When I asked for the supervisor, don't you know he was too busy to take the call, if he even exists! It is hard to trust legit companies, when these type can be in business

Submitted by on Mon, 09/21/2009 - 16:56

PDM is as low as you get. They do not follow any laws. Let us call the owner of the company and harass him. His name is Rohan Kissoonlal, an African, his number is 904 234 4453.

Ben Frazier, one of his flunkies, number is 904-398-0080 ext 1060.

Be sure to *67 before you call like they do so your number is unknown.

Submitted by on Fri, 02/26/2010 - 06:03

You are so right! I called them today after I did my own investigating on the internet because they were calling my job, threatening to SUE my employer, telling me that they would charge a fee on any payment arrangement I made (20.00 for every 50.00 payment) and after I hung up I started googling their phone number and it seems they are scammers! I was hung up on repeatedly when I would question them. I called them back and asked for their address which they would not provide me with. I also asked them if I could pay by money order and was told NO. THEN, what topped the cake off was when I asked for DV letter. I was told, "you can keep the money for all I care, it's not worth it!" WHAT?! The gentleman told me that it wasn't worth it for him to print out the letter and put a stamp on the envelope.
And to all the collectors on here making up bogus stories of how you missed that WONDERFUL opportunity to pay them. Get real. Get a life. I will NOT be harassed, mistreated, yelled at, hung up on and disrespected. You gets NO money. Have a nice day! =)

Submitted by on Thu, 03/11/2010 - 17:30

as a former debt collector my self, there is only so much a company can legally do. by law a business is only allowed call you two times through out the day. especially if they are leaving a msg. i had a pdl with discount advances and found out they were not licensed to give pdls in my state. once i asked them for the dv they told me (as rudley as they could) that it was my fault they had to call me and that i was breaking a lot of laws by not paying them and hung up on me. the next day they called my job. i kindly requested they no longer call my job. by law again if you tell them not to callyour job they cant. these people are just doing this because we are letting them. u wont go to jail they dont have lawyers, they wont arrest you. i know because i was one of them. i tried all the tricks they are doing. they are a joke.

Submitted by on Wed, 05/26/2010 - 08:22

there is no such thing as a debtor prison so they really are just calling to see if you are stupid enough to send money and they are not the only poeple calling me asking for money on the same loan so go figure that one out who really allowed to collect the money anyways?

Submitted by on Tue, 09/21/2010 - 09:44