Skip to main content
index page

Whats the best way to consolidate all loans with out hurting my credit?

Submitted by on Fri, 04/22/2005 - 17:28
Credits:
[Donate]

Hello,
I recently moved to a lower priced area and make really good money however I owe about $50K in School and credit card debt's, Whats the best way to consolidate all loans with out hurting my credit?

By reducing your living expenses, you have already taken a good first step in repaying your bills. if it is at all possible, you should try to budget more and reduce any unnecessary expenses. This will allow your paycheck to have an even stronger impact in reducing your debt.

Since you earn good money, you would be able to handle consolidating without a loan. This option would give you the capability to lower your interest rate and monthly fees. And also, you would be able to work with a credit counselor in order to pay off the debt within a few years. And all of this can be done in one place. Just do a lot of research before signing on with any company. When you register on this site, a credit counselor will be able to help you consolidate with this option.

Consolidating with a loan would more than likely require you to give up equity in your home. That means using your home as collateral. So essentially, you are risking your ownership of your house in exchange for debt that you can more than likely eliminate within a few years(given your good salary).

In some cases, you can consolidate with an unsecured loan. But this requires you to have very good credit. However, I have been advised that it is not good idea to try to pay off a loan with a loan. It is like shifting money around. But since you earn a good salary, you may have more flexibility to try the option that you feel most comfortable with.

So you should investigate all options to see which one is the best fit.

Submitted by benjaminz6 on Sat, 04/23/2005 - 02:15

benjaminz6

( Posts: 256 | Credits: )

Hi

In your situation, consolidation will be the best option for you. You not only get the benefits of lower interest rates but minimized monthly payments too. If you have decided to do so, then you can register yourself for free at http://www.debtconsolidationcare.com taking the first step to pay back your debts.

Living a life with huge debts for long really is a pain! It hurts so much each single day. You can make that positive move to be in the debt free world.

Roxette

Submitted by roxette on Sat, 04/23/2005 - 10:18

roxette

( Posts: 4009 | Credits: )