Skip to main content
index page

Unanswered Threads - can't clean up!!

Submitted by HelpinAZ on Sat, 03/29/2014 - 16:50
Credits:
[Donate]

When trying to manage threads - getting this message every time - no matter which one you put a check mark in the box for:
"No thread selected, Please select at least one !"
There are like 3 pages of spam..and right now the only way to delete is to go in one at a time - can we get this fixed??

I was able to at least get the unanswered post cleaned up this morning so - this is working again - unless you select more than 6-8 at a time then you get weird message - error...

Submitted by HelpinAZ on Tue, 05/13/2014 - 03:35

HelpinAZ

( Posts: 1870 | Credits: )

We had a tech bug in our DB due to which we are facing some issues. Please bear with us. Our tech team is working on it.

HelpinAZ, if you find Manage forum thread , Manage post. Manage Unanswered thread in deactivated mode then we request you to please refresh your browser once by pressing Ctrl F5 . In the meantime I have informed it to our tech team.

Submitted by Jason on Tue, 05/13/2014 - 18:35

Jason

( Posts: 2430 | Credits: )

the idiots in INDIA they call a tech team turned off the spam filter.well i'm not cleaning it up!i only have so much time each day,and again not going to spend it cleaning up shit.

Submitted by paulmergel on Mon, 05/12/2014 - 05:42

paulmergel

( Posts: 15514 | Credits: )

The spammers are out of control! I have literally deleted 1000 spam posts this weekend. (Seriously!!) Is there a way we can get stronger filters?

Submitted by kscornell on Mon, 03/31/2014 - 02:40

kscornell

( Posts: 4407 | Credits: )

spent literally one hour just clearing shit spam.unbelieveable!

Submitted by paulmergel on Mon, 03/31/2014 - 07:27

paulmergel

( Posts: 15514 | Credits: )

@ Jason - this is a bigger problem, this needs to be fixed ASAP -- we have more than 3 pages of crap post sitting in the unanswered that we can't delete short of doing one at a time..

Submitted by HelpinAZ on Wed, 04/02/2014 - 17:34

HelpinAZ

( Posts: 1870 | Credits: )

It feels like the forum has been abandoned...nothing is being fixed or commented on.Social answers is a friggin mess and mods cannot fix it.

Submitted by SOAPLADY on Sun, 03/30/2014 - 08:28

SOAPLADY

( Posts: 17315 | Credits: )