Skip to main content
index page

Moderator's Section - Issue

Submitted by HelpinAZ on Sat, 03/29/2014 - 16:54
Credits:
[Donate]

This has been going on for a while, for me at least, I have just worked around - but with 500 plus in spam - kind of a pain - I select the page and scroll down - hit delete - it takes me out to another page completely, with this message..
www.debtconsolidationcare.com
Error
Status message
20 threads deleted successfully
The website encountered an unexpected error.
Please try again later.

I have to click back in to the page on the web address - at least it deletes the original 20 selected - but I have to go back in to moderation page and then do all over each 20 -- can someone please look at this and fix.. or better yet figure out where all the spam is coming from and fix that instead.. I like gaining points from clean up but really...

Jason, please cash me out...should be around $351.00. There is no traffic here but spammers and right now I am not even seeing a place to cash out. Change my apartment to #108

Submitted by SOAPLADY on Tue, 04/22/2014 - 15:55

SOAPLADY

( Posts: 17315 | Credits: )

This is doing the same thing again - where it takes you off the page every time you try to delete and then you have to keep coming back in again..

Submitted by HelpinAZ on Sat, 05/10/2014 - 05:54

HelpinAZ

( Posts: 1870 | Credits: )

So nothing's in the spam filter which is good-but now you have to go to each thread to see the spam--and there IS spam.... Jason, help!!

Submitted by kscornell on Sat, 04/19/2014 - 18:11

kscornell

( Posts: 4407 | Credits: )

Thanks for pointing out the problem. I have forwarded the issue to the technical department. They'll fix the bug as soon as possible.

Submitted by Jason on Tue, 04/01/2014 - 04:46

Jason

( Posts: 2430 | Credits: )

that will happen when a shit spam thread is getting posted at the same time.just re-delete.

Submitted by paulmergel on Wed, 04/02/2014 - 07:29

paulmergel

( Posts: 15514 | Credits: )

Why is my EMAIL address posted????? I do NOT want my personal email spread all over this forum for the yahoo's to spam. GET IT BACK TO OUR SCREEN NAMES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Submitted by SOAPLADY on Thu, 04/17/2014 - 14:54

SOAPLADY

( Posts: 17315 | Credits: )

We are working on to bring multiple spam post selection and deletion option from the forum category itself and auto locking old threads. We will need some time to implement this feature.

Submitted by Jason on Sun, 04/20/2014 - 20:22

Jason

( Posts: 2430 | Credits: )

OK, Control F5? It's worth a try-especially after deleting almost 800 spams this weekend! I also don't mind the points either--but I also like posting, and by deleting all of these Michael Kors and other spam posts, not much time is left for that!

Submitted by kscornell on Tue, 04/01/2014 - 08:47

kscornell

( Posts: 4407 | Credits: )

i get that too,but just press ctrl + f5 it will give a message saying retry.do that and it will be a pain but it will work.

Submitted by paulmergel on Mon, 03/31/2014 - 08:20

paulmergel

( Posts: 15514 | Credits: )

No!! this is doing the exact same thing.. you select the items and scroll to bottom to delete.. takes you out to the error page and you have to come back in ..this only does this if there is more than 20 items... everything on the page is loading super slow also...

Submitted by HelpinAZ on Fri, 04/04/2014 - 03:42

HelpinAZ

( Posts: 1870 | Credits: )