Skip to main content
index page

Alive and Kicking!

Submitted by 2nband on Sat, 07/11/2009 - 21:39
Credits:
[Donate]

Hey everyone....I just wanted to stop by real quick and say hi to everyone and let you know that I am alive and kicking!! Been kind of a busy summer for me. Have been doing some painting in the house and yard work, still job hunting, still doing Pampered Chef, been spending time with my daughter (who by the way has her first officia boyfriend LOL), been trying to keep things going here as far as keeping the car, the house and everything else, have done a little traveling out of state to see some friends (and they host PC shows so I can use it as a tax write off), ummmm what else....been dealing with my husband having very high blood pressure, dealing with my mom and her emphasima, trying to convince my son that I am not as dumb as he thinks I am, potty training the cocker spaniel I got back in Sept, (she is a stubborn thing!!!! Mind of her own about everything!), I have just been busy! I have not forgot about everyone here, but when I am on the computer I am usually taking online training for my Pampered Chef or sending out resumes, and stuff like that.

We did have a nice 4th of July. My mom and dad did come out for the holiday. It was good seeing them. I found out that my grandmother will be going into a home soon, which is kind of sad, but with her age (she is in her 90's), I understand.

We are hanging in there the best we can... My marriageis on a little bit of shakey ground right now, but we are trying to work on things. We will see what happens.

My daughter is not going to do marching band this next year. Since I have been out of work, we just do not have the funds, but we never told her she could not do it. This was something she made on her own and if she had wanted to do marching band, we would not have stopped her (she does nor participate in any other sports). We would have did what we could do to help her participate.

My son is doing well in the Air Force. Hard to believe that he has been in for over a year and a half now. Wow time flies. I have not seen him since he came home after tech school. Hopefully he will come home soon. I really miss him. He still plans on making it a career!

Well, it is 12:40AM and I should head to bed, but did want to pop in and say hello. I will try to pop in when I can get a chance! Miss you guys! Hope there are still lots of people I remember on here!

God Bless you all!!

Karen

Thanks....I do miss everyone here too. I have had so much going on with trying to get my Pampered Chef business off the ground, trying to find a job, trying to save our house, along with doing stuff on the house (mostly painting), and stuff like that. Seems there are just not enough hours in the day. I am going to try to pop in from time to time, if time allows. LOL lots of "time" there huh?

Everyone take care and God Bless.

Submitted by 2nband on Sun, 07/19/2009 - 23:37

2nband

( Posts: 2277 | Credits: )