Skip to main content
index page

kayden group

Submitted by on Thu, 06/08/2006 - 08:55
Credits:
[Donate]

Has anyone know about the Kayden Group? Used them?

Kayden was a debt elimination marketing company that shut down recently. They used CCDN and it was good but the founder recently switched to using Campos Chartered Law and Hess Kennedy/HK Credit Services. These new law guys (HK) are written up alot here. Not good. Beware and avoid.

Submitted by on Wed, 04/18/2007 - 12:35

( Posts: 202330 | Credits: )

Campos Law Firm.....I called the Bar Association, they stated that Mr. Capos passed the bar 1.5 years ago....lol. Sounds like Campos is a kid just out of law school.

Submitted by on Wed, 04/25/2007 - 07:22

Doubting Thomas you are right "The Kayden Group" was a marketing group however Kayden was terminated by CCDN over a month ago. I know this because I work for a firm that markets CCDN. CCDN terminated The Kayden Group based on ethics violations.

You are also right about Campos Law Firm. Jeff Campos is like 3 years out of Law school, Jeff Campos is also partners with Laura Hess of Hess kennedy scam hall of fame.

Submitted by on Thu, 05/10/2007 - 09:40

BEWARE Of both companies. We have been in the program over 8 months. Took our money and ran.
We are reporting them to the FCC, FTC, and the AG.
Whoever promotes this scam should be hiding their heads in the sand.

Submitted by on Fri, 05/18/2007 - 22:46

One of the other marketing companies for this outfit is the credit card solution. check it out on the web and the videos on you tube. they are so full of crap!! where are all of the thousands of satisfied customers? I hope the feds check into this and see how deep this goes....

Submitted by on Sun, 07/27/2008 - 15:31